Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My local Honda shop

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My local Honda shop

So there are posts on and off about how crappy your local Honda shop is. I've had troubles with mine, but I keep letting them try tokeep my business. I ordered some shop manuals, one for the wife's bike, and one for me and paid to have them mailed to me directly. The first shippment I got had the main manual for my wife's 250 (they also have a supplemental manual for every year which didn't show up), and a manual for a Rebel 250. I called them up to explain that I was missing one and got sent a completely wrong amnual. They said to bring them in and they would get me the correct ones. I went in a week later, and gave them the Rebel manual and they gave me the supplemental manual, but they said that there records showed that I have the F4i manual. After I explained I didn't have it, they said they could not find it anywhere, but they would order me another one and mail it to me. It arrived yesterday...the cover was tattered and torn, andthe name of the shop was written on the front, back,and on the pages. They basically packed up a manual that they had in their shop. I called the owner of the shop and explained what happened and he was totally embarrased. I told them I would keep it if they credited me something. I didn't want to pay $60 for leftovers. Theyended up selling it to me for cost. Stupid bastards!

Old 09-07-2007, 10:16 AM
Default RE: My local Honda shop

Im with ya!

Old 09-07-2007, 10:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great service eh? I wonder if one of the guys in the shop suddenly has a brand new manual?

Old 09-07-2007, 10:22 AM
Very Honorable Most Senior Member :)
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We're so lucky here. Our local Honda shop has never fouled up an order for me, parts arive on time as ordered, they've given my sons and I leads on bikes - at no profit to them, are friendly and helpful, know what they're doing with bike innards, and, well, this could go on but I'll stop there. Does Lewistown, Montana have the nation's only great Honda dealership?

How about it you guys. Anyone else have something positive to say about their local dealer?

Old 09-07-2007, 10:26 AM

ORIGINAL: DRam

We're so lucky here. Our local Honda shop has never fouled up an order for me, parts arive on time as ordered, they've given my sons and I leads on bikes - at no profit to them, are friendly and helpful, know what they're doing with bike innards, and, well, this could go on but I'll stop there. Does Lewistown, Montana have the nation's only great Honda dealership?

How about it you guys. Anyone else have something positive to say about their local dealer?
Most of the Female employees are hot... Thats it[:@]