Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

MSF Basic Rider Course: Pass!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Ladies Lounge Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chainstretcher
Congrats! Took my class years ago because the judicial system thought it would be a hoot for me to go Anyway, I dreaded it but ended up loving it. Ya, they teach the basics but you'd be surprised how many people failed in my group that had been riding for years. I got top score in written and riding ... hey, it ain't bragging if you actually did it

As far as difficulty, the instructors called me Ricky Rice Rocket and on every exercise they'd make my cones closer or decrease the box (fig 8) or make the decreasing radius even decreasinger. I think that they knew I had been a bad boy and I had to pass. Was all good in the end though!
Naughty naughty chain!

Old 09-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Elfling
Naughty naughty chain!
You don't know the half of it ... I never brag about the way I used to act on the streets. But for the grace of God I'd be dead. Guess I was spared so I could deter others from doing stupid things. The ticket leading to the MSF was a wake up call for me ... you talk about a pissed off cop ... whew ... I'm surprised he didn't shoot me. Good thing I'm a slick negotiator and generally an all round good guy

Old 09-01-2009, 10:46 PM
Ladies Lounge Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL..sounds like my BF. When I met him he was one point away from getting his license yanked. He's since reformed