Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Motorcycle clubs/crews

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 01:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Motorcycle clubs/crews

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I belong to a group of guys, but we don't have a name yet. We have great plans for this year, but don't have a clubhouse or a secret handshake or anything. I would like to challenge Team Mawfaki to a rumble behind the swing set after school, though. Chains and baseball bats only!
sorry, but actual fighting will take away from our E-thug image...no one wants a thug...but E-thugs are tolerable.

Old 03-28-2007, 02:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL...E-thugs! I'm an original E-thug...y'all don't know.

Old 03-28-2007, 03:02 PM

My wife and I went for a ride together on the weekend,she hasher ownbike so I am saying she is my crew.

We broke the speed limit a few times, its was badass. Now we just need abadass name....

Seriously though, nope haven't found any groups here in VA yet.

Old 03-28-2007, 03:24 PM

I dont really get the point in joining some of the clubs out there like legion of doom or RR. I see a point in havin to pay for some vest and goto a bbq w/ people who say they are my brother and all that crap. I can see starting your own wit some friends and keepin it between u all, but that other ****es gotta go.

Old 03-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I belong to a group of guys, but we don't have a name yet. We have great plans for this year, but don't have a clubhouse or a secret handshake or anything. I would like to challenge Team Mawfaki to a rumble behind the swing set after school, though. Chains and baseball bats only!

sorry, but actual fighting will take away from our E-thug image...no one wants a thug...but E-thugs are tolerable.
...aight then, yo! Gots to give you props!

Old 03-28-2007, 11:52 PM

I ride solo, I like it that way. Sometimes I'll ride with a friend or two. Not in to big groups.

On the weekends a huge crowd of bikes (gixxers/katanas) hangs out at a burger king, they dont ride at all they just stand around all night. Not my thing, I'm into motorcycles to ride not sit around all night trying to pick up on skanky chicks who hang out at the BK parking lot.

Old 03-29-2007, 10:28 AM

I want a skanky chick that hangs out at the bk parking lot

Old 03-29-2007, 10:41 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A couple of years ago my wifes cousin started a group on early morning Sunday rides. It has now balooned to about 20 people of all types of bikes and riding skills.It's good cause I have learned a lot from some of the riders.

Old 03-29-2007, 06:29 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

I dont really get the point in joining some of the clubs out there like legion of doom or RR. I see a point in havin to pay for some vest and goto a bbq w/ people who say they are my brother and all that crap. I can see starting your own wit some friends and keepin it between u all, but that other ****es gotta go.
WOW! ruff ryders i think is the loosest club of riders ever created. if you want in, you send 200 bucks and your info to them, fill out the form, and you get a vest and a few stickers. thats the only reason why your in., dont get me wrong though some of them are closesly knit. but fo the mos part a gy in LA and a guy in florida are part of the same crew and they dont even know it. C'mon man, nothing against RR (cause i know a good nunmber of them who are good riders) but i think in a crew, everyone whould kow wevery one (or atleast most of them) and be friends.

In my club we were friends before a club. If any problems arise, ill walk away from the club before i walk away from my firends so its friends before the clubs.