Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Moto GP winner on Sunday

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 01:24 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moto GP winner on Sunday

Okay, so the last race of the season, huh? Little Niki probably got robbed (BY HIS OWN TEAM MATE), but that is how it works. What do you guys think...who will win the season...predictions please.

Old 10-27-2006, 01:41 AM
Default RE: Moto GP winner on Sunday

Would like to see a dramatic race in that Hayden wins the race and Rossi finishes neck and neck at fourth, losing the championship by one point to the the kentucky kid.......thats what it would take anyway.

Old 10-27-2006, 04:50 AM

I think I got this figured out. Here's how it's gonna go down:

1) Rossi and Edwards are gonna know something's up. So, Edwards' main job would be to ensure Rossi wins the championship
2) Pedrosa would have mastered the "lurching-game" by now through much practice
3) Hayden will closely FOLLOW Pedrosa as they close in on Edwards to take him out
4) Pedrosa will cause his bike to lurch right next to Edwards
5) Edwards will see Pedrosa lurching with his peripheral vision, get startled, lose control of his bike and crash
6) With Edwards out of the game, the coast is clear for a direct hit on Rossi
7) Hayden continues to follow Pedrosa like a wing-man as they close in on Rossi on the final lap
8) Pedrosa locks on target, engages the lurching missle, and Bang! Pedrosa makes a direct hit with his bike, and Rossi is out
9) Waiving thanks to his team-mate, Hayden takes the checkered flag!

Just kidding of course, but you know, it's going to take some kind of a miracle for Hayden to win. I really thought Honda Repsol had the championship this season. I am pretty sure Deni Pedrosa feels terrible about the whole thing. He seems like a good kid with some real potentials. We may just have to wait until 2007 season to see a Honda Championship. What I would really like to see is Rossi moving over to Ducati. That would be pretty interesting to see.

Old 10-27-2006, 11:23 AM

This is just like the Formula One rac elast weekend. I can't wait to see the out come. I think Rossi has something up his jacket. Hayden will ride hard and well, but some won't be just right. i really hope he can win it or atleast fight for it.

Old 10-28-2006, 01:23 AM

Dammit! I'm soooo sick of Rossi - it sucks *** that Dani dumped Nicky two weeks ago otherwise this might have a different outcome. I think Nicky will be riding like a man posessed and has a legit chance to win the race but rossi... you know him. Here's the most likely case for Nicky to win the championship IMO - Nicky first, Capirossi second, and Rossi third... I have a feeling Dani might have a hand in the outcome of this race.

Here's hoping - go Nicky!!

Old 10-29-2006, 08:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Moto GP winner on Sunday [spoiler]

How about this, Rossi crashes putting him in 20th, works his way back up to 13th with some points and hayden finishes 3rd beating rossi by 1 point! HAHAHAHA, anyone want to bet on it?