Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

ROAD RASH SUCKS!!!

Old 10-27-2006, 10:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ROAD RASH SUCKS!!!

Well my story on what happen tonight well it had been raining in the afternoon so the roads were still wet i was doin about 30 and i hit a bump cuasing me to lean right and wouldnt you know it another moped was in my blid spot and well next thing i know i see ground sky gorund sky ground sky for like 5 times well i have rash down my left and right arm my right hand is all ****ed up my *** hurts like hell and im alive thanks to my helmet well the good side to it is my and the dudes mopeds didnt have much damage and the other dude manage not to crash and helped me out after i finished my sliding for like what 20 feet?Well i was wearing my school uniform still so only gear i actualy have though is the full face helmet witch saved me but yea the dude was realy cool about it helped me walk it to my house witch wasnt far and helped me clean up and was like "Dude i thought you were dead cuase you werent moving"and i wasnt moving cuase i was playing back wtf just happened in my head and after o 10-15 seconds i sat up and he was like dude are you ok and i said "i think so my helmet saved me and my *** and lower back is killing me" well anyway yea thats what happened and i thank god im still alive and the dude is alright hell he even gave me his phone number and told me if i needed anything just call him well let me know on what you guys think in the mean time im gonna take a few tylonel and relax oh and school uniform held up to the crash all i have is dirt on em and a little hole in my right side of my jeans

Old 10-27-2006, 10:34 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Default RE: ROAD RASH SUCKS!!!

damn man good thing your ok though... but why werent you atleast wearing gloves ? or a jacket ? those would've helped you alot too

Old 10-27-2006, 10:47 PM

Lol i know i was gonna head to the store tomarrow and pick up some gloves and i dont have a jacket yet not many bike shops down here in pr well im done riding for a few weeks since my hand is ****ed up

Old 10-27-2006, 10:51 PM

I noticed that when you get up everything moves realy slow and your ears are ringing o and on the gloves part kinda ironic eh?

Old 10-27-2006, 10:53 PM

glad to hear your ok man, road rash and wrecking period sucks *** big time. and the fact that the other guy stopped to help is also great. and +2 on the gear thing. i got a killer deal on an icon TI-max mesh jacket for 120.00 shipped from newenough.com on their specials/clearance section.

also, make sure you clean your rash really good. make sure there are no debries in there. use plenty of peroxide, but i preferr the burn of rubbing alchole(sp) or iodine. yeah, im weird like that. love the burning feeling.

Old 10-27-2006, 10:57 PM

love the burning feeling?lol im already burning cuase of that stuff plus the rash and that is a hell of a deal on the jacket and proly gonna get another cheap helmet soon like the one i use witch is KRC i believe and il brb gotta go change the band aids again

Old 10-28-2006, 03:37 AM

Wow, that sucks. Sorry to hear about that, but glad you're relatively ok.
Definately, absolutely get gear before you ride again - Pants, Jacket, Boots and Gloves are a also a must! Just look at me, I'm ok after my traumatic wipeout at 70, just soreness and some bruising. No abrasions.

Also, tomorrow you will hurt, I'm sure of it. Also, it's best to take yourself to an urgent care or ER tomorrow regardless. Sounds like you may have injured your back...and *** lol. Get that crap checked out, and they'll give you pain meds too, you'll need them.

Old 10-28-2006, 05:00 AM

not trying to start anything, so dont get offended when i say....didnt read your post, just the title screams dumbass...you gonna buy gear now?

im glad your able to still type on the boards though

Old 10-28-2006, 10:01 AM
Retired Moderator

Dwight, you should tell him about your spongy knee[:'(], and hope he doesn't get one of those!

Old 10-28-2006, 12:10 PM

Dwhite,

How's your neck that's all ok too? It looked pretty bad from the fence when you posted the pic.

Mike

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ROAD RASH SUCKS!!!