Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 10:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!

This is a quick throw down of NV Gun Laws (besides Clark County aka Las Vegas)

State Requirements Rifles and Shotguns [ul][*]Permit to purchase rifles and shotguns? No.[*]Registration of rifles and shotguns? No.[*]Licensing of owners of rifles and shotguns? No.[*]Permit to carry rifles and shotguns? No.[/ul]
Handguns[ul][*]Permit to purchase handgun? No.[*]Registration of handguns? No.[*]Licensing of owners of handguns? No.[*]Permit to carry handguns? No. (A permit is required if concealed.)[/ul]
Other Requirements[ul][*]Is there a State waiting period? No.[*]Is there a FBI *NICS check for firearm transactions? State System.[*]Permit to carry a concealed weapon required? Yes.[*]Record of sale: No.[/ul]
I mean the gun laws are so light here... and there is way more gun deaths say... in California for example where gun laws are like DOUBLE strict than they are here. Theres not even a state waiting period in NV (again besides Las Vegas, where laws are more strict and crime is more frequent) So what I am saying is guns are easily avalible here... you dont even have to register!!! Its not the gun killing someone its the person behind the trigger.

Old 12-17-2008, 11:11 AM
RCR

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

and that is exactly my argument... if it was not quite as easy as just picking the gun up aiming and pulling a friggin trigger , there is a chance he may not have gone quite that far...
Yep thats it Classic, I find it so easy to pick up a gun and pull the trigger. Not like its hard or anything.

I look at it this way. Youhave to go 25 miles away for an emergancy. Are you going to take your car or a pedal bike? Now after jumping in the car (obvious choice)it wont start, will you just forget about the emergancy and stay home? You will most likely ride the bike.

If the kid couldnt find the bullets he may have just thought of another way to do them in.

Though I will tell ya Im a little afraid to tell the kids to "stop playing those damn games" anymore. Ya know with all my guns laying all over the place here in America..

Old 12-17-2008, 12:00 PM

ORIGINAL: ebinz88cane

This is a quick throw down of NV Gun Laws (besides Clark County aka Las Vegas)

State Requirements Rifles and Shotguns
[ul][*]Permit to purchase rifles and shotguns? No.[*]Registration of rifles and shotguns? No.[*]Licensing of owners of rifles and shotguns? No.[*]Permit to carry rifles and shotguns? No.[/ul]
Handguns
[ul][*]Permit to purchase handgun? No.[*]Registration of handguns? No.[*]Licensing of owners of handguns? No.[*]Permit to carry handguns? No. (A permit is required if concealed.)[/ul]
Other Requirements
[ul][*]Is there a State waiting period? No.[*]Is there a FBI *NICS check for firearm transactions? State System.[*]Permit to carry a concealed weapon required? Yes.[*]Record of sale: No.[/ul]

I mean the gun laws are so light here... and there is way more gun deaths say... in California for example where gun laws are like DOUBLE strict than they are here. Theres not even a state waiting period in NV (again besides Las Vegas, where laws are more strict and crime is more frequent) So what I am saying is guns are easily avalible here... you dont even have to register!!! Its not the gun killing someone its the person behind the trigger.
There you go making crazy sense of things. Those little pesky things like facts often get in the way of "logical" thinking.

Old 12-17-2008, 02:13 PM

That kid was on drugs too i guess...[&:]

Old 12-17-2008, 02:25 PM

I cant beleive they want him out of jail....hes tried to kill both his parents and tried to blame it on a murder-suicide....I say lock him up and throw away the key.

and It doesnt matter of the weapon of choice....guns dont pull there own trigger plain and simple.

Old 12-17-2008, 08:19 PM
Retired Moderator

The kid is a sociopath, period. Maybe it is pure luck that only his mother died in this one. He could have been go-to-school-with-murder-in-mind kid. If this kid can't handle the parents taking away his game, what does he do when someone cuts him off in traffic, a girl won't give him the time of day, or he has an overbearing boss? This has nothing to do with ownership of a gun, so those who don't like guns...we already know that, please keep that debate out of this thread as it is not even on topic (thanks). It is a shame. Put him in prison and watch him get raped and learn how to be even more evil than he is now. WTF? No good solutions.

P.S. Allow me to lighten it up...I got way too serious for a moment!

Name:  videogamechristmas.gif
Views: 7
Size:  98.1 KB

Old 12-17-2008, 08:58 PM

I remember when I got xbox1 and halo. I dont remember wanting to kill someone. I also had had my own shotgun. Got it when I was 14 or something.

Old 12-17-2008, 09:22 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: Shocktroop
Classic...What the hell man. It's like you have some agenda for a country you don't even belong to. Kinda like telling another guy how to mow his lawn. Don't go baggin on us guys that have rights and freedoms, because you are limmited by your government. Our government trusts its law abiding citizens, we don't need to be controlled, lorded, or ruled over. We have a constitution, and even if I don't like some of the ammendments, I have to support them because they all are representative of the freedoms that we in America enjoy. I love how so many people criticize this country but millions are fighting to get here.
We are not limited in any way here .....it is just a fact that we are not gun crazzed mate ....and most do not bother with them..
We can go get a lic and keep the bloody things just like you guys ...
so you can spare me that uninformed stuff as well...ok

You guys think you are the only country in the entire world mate ? well shock horror.... your not ..
Anyway ...who was just criticizing just you guys??? ... not me .
My agenda as you put it is across the board world wide where peeps think they all need bloody guns to protect themselves ...

Question ...who protects all the rest of us in countries like Australia and England where personal fire arms are much less prevalent.. and where way less peeps get blown away every dam day ...
well.....
we have our cops to shoot people for us (as the stupid kid shooting threat attested too) ...
we do not need to do it ..
That is one fact that I am glad about ...

anyway .. click below to get the drift of my attitude towards your pro gun stuff...
*D I L L I G A F*
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=WxmUKVrT0iI

im not even gona get into that other post and im not gona lie i dont think to much of yah from past encounter with you. you come off as very abrasive and a know it all and when people dont agree with you then you personally attack them.

how ever you make it sound like all americans are gun toating morons out to kill ever one. but according to the ATF 25% of americans own fire arms about 46% of the 25% own hand guns. (dont ask me how they come up with these figure i have no idea guys). according to the UCR compiled by the FBI around 7000 murders a year are commited with a hand gun on average about 500 with a riffle and 550 with a shot gun. about 1800 people a year are staped with a sharp object and about 700 a year are beat to death with a blunt object. i thought this was interesting to about 950 people are beaten to death with personal weapons meaning hands and feet. this data is only from 2000-2004 and you could get more up to date data but im willing to bet it would be pretty simmilar.
http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_04/offen...me/murder.html

by the way the population of australia is 21,007,310 (https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../print/as.html)

the population of america 303,824,640 (https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../print/us.html)

saying you have far fewer homicides is very miss leading. you have a far smaller population.

Old 12-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Retired Moderator

Okay...cool. Last warning, no more gun debates please.

Quick Reply: Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!