Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 03:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: Hoshino

Guns aren't part of everybodys life in the States.

And honestly, the only way to stop it would be for them to have never been invented. Ever hear of a zip gun? Very easy to make. Given it's a one shot, but itll still kill. A f'd up kid like this didn't need the gun, he would have found some other way if his dad didn't have one. Burn the house down, stab them in their sleep, etc.

Overall though, its a damn shame and I don't know how the father is going to go on. His wife is gone, and it would be better off if his son was.

Nice to see nobody on the thread is saying the game had anything to do with it. I'm tired of people blaming video games for kids' crazy *** behavior.
Yup I agree , the vid had nothing to do with it ....the kids was just a dick ...

but.....
Geezus ...the way you guys defend this bloody gun issue is half of the bigger problem...

Sure, ....you and anyone can rationalize anything to form a point of view that suits the argument..
.....darrrr

He could have burnt the house down ...sure ..
He may have tried to stab them ....sure
but yu know what, he bloody ..he SHOT them !!!!!! 2 seconds effort ....picks it up bang..

You guys seriously think that their is no chance that this kid and many other people would not or would be less likely do these things if they could not just pick it up and pull a trigger ???

My fu^%$cking god........un friggin believable ...

An oldie but a very goodie..... used in many instantces...
May be, just may be , if you really want to see what or where part of the cause for your problems are, you might want to take a long hard look in your own mirror at home ...

your logic is flawed considering after Australia banned guns homicide rates went up. http://www.nrawinningteam.com/auresult.html

Old 12-17-2008, 04:30 AM
November 2009 ROTM

Done, i was replying to the Topic ie; "murderer" like the topic a few weeks ago about a schoolkid who had "bitch" scrawled on his forehead.............nothing to do with anything else.

Old 12-17-2008, 04:50 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The gun made it easier, can't deny that. The gun did NOT make him decide to do harm, he was born with that.

Old 12-17-2008, 05:52 AM

Classic, guns are not even near the top meathods of death in the US as published in an annual CDC and JAMA report. They get such a bad rap from uneducated people. I think the whole argument puts the cart before the horse. You can't see the forrest through the trees bud. All this aside, I think your an alright guy. Politics and policies aside, you and I would probably get along just fine. I just believe you really don't see the big picture here.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:14 AM

BTW... I am a supporter of gun rights, both concealed and open carry.

Old 12-17-2008, 06:33 AM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

The dad may have been able to defend himself and the mom against a knife , or bat , or screwdriver or any bloody weapon that he wanted to try it with .....
but a gun ??? they stood no chance ....
As mentioned before, my aunt was killed by her roommate (lover?) with a hammer. The weapon doesn´t matter. It´s all the person.

Old 12-17-2008, 08:33 AM

This was done by a very sick boy. It makes me sad.

I have a feeling that religious fanaticism could have played a role. Kids of preachers/ministers can be some of the worst people.

Quick Reply: Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!