Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 06:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!

Man didnt mean to start another gun banning thread.. didnt even think about the gun being an issue. It was the crazy *** kid that would kill HIS PARENTS over a freaking VIDEO GAME.

Like a few said, a gun was just the tool used for this horrific crime.. I think the kid would of found another way or harming the parents if no gun was available. To Ban or Not to Ban guns will be a never ending debate..

Old 12-16-2008, 07:03 PM

"Man didnt mean to start another gun banning thread.. didnt even think about the gun being an issue. It was the crazy *** kid that would kill HIS PARENTS over a freaking VIDEO GAME. "

Exactly. Some folks like to blame an easy scapegoat instead of looking at a bigger picture. If it makes you feel better, the gun was in fact not an issue here, just a circumstance.

Old 12-16-2008, 08:38 PM

he could have just as easly swong a baseball bat but **** when you have a tool like a gun around...

Old 12-16-2008, 09:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lot of love, Classic. I see where you're coming from, I just don't think it's the issue.

I'm going to ride in Australia before I'm done, I guarantee it!

Old 12-16-2008, 09:41 PM

Crazy ****s do crazy ****, that's all there is to it. Ask me and I'd tell you the kid didn't get a few good *** whoopins he shoulda got. Stress from a staph infection my ***, we ALL have stress, it's how you deal with it that makes the outcome. I'm not gonna shoot up my parents or anyone else just because "oh I was stressed" gimme a break/cry me a river, etc. etc. I have a tiny violin playing a sad song for that kid. Either shoot the ****er or put him in for life. Seperate the wheat from the chaff I say

Old 12-17-2008, 03:40 AM
November 2009 ROTM

Looks like someone will be getting "BITCH" written on his forehead..............[In reply to the Topic ie;The "Murderer"]

Quick Reply: Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!