Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 05:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!

Halo 3 violent?

Preacher daughters become ****** and preacher sons become killers.

Old 12-16-2008, 05:20 PM

Ehh, sorry to say that it is not at all suprising. Kid didn't need a gun, he would have beaten someone to death with a ball bat, burned something down, who knows. I read a story of anincident in the UK not long ago about someone getting beaten to death with a crickett bat and stabbed with a samuri sword...in front of his kid....for not giving some guys a smoke..........yea OK, lets blame sports equipment and antiquated sharp implements. Anyways, this kid needs to go the way of the dodo bird. Kids today are so F'd up, and it's a chore to raise them without all the liberals telling you whats appropriate and not to raise your children, and compound that with who they hang with in school, and the fact that those parents either don't care, or theres not two parents around, it all ads up to a big mess and soon enough society will come up with a diagnosis of a condition for this and then after that a pill will be marketed to combat it. That way we feel cozy and point the finger at something.

Old 12-16-2008, 06:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

Yet again...another fantastic " rationalization " ..... well done ..

Lets look at the parents friends and fu$#ck me the world we live in for that matter , which to fix would take nothing short of divine intervention ..!! and let us not bother to try to eliminate at least some of the ways this **** is committed ...

How many get shot compared with how many a cut with a samurai sword or beaten to death with a bad ..???

Common ..yu might as well keep the rationalizations coming guys ....
Love you to death, Classic but you're rationalizing just as much as anybody. If guns weren't around the amount of people dying by stabbing, beating, samurai sword apocalypse would increase. In the case of a murder it's not the tool, but the person using it.

I'd rather face a person with a clip of 8 or 10 than a person with a loaded nailgun.

Guns are still not the issue here, it's this kid. It is the fact that he has serious issues in his head. Think about this buddy, if he wants to kill his parents he's not going to say, "golly, I don't have a gun, I guess we'll just get along!".

It's a tragedy, but it's not the fault of the invention of the gun.

P.S. You can't eliminate this method, something that is invented cannot be uninvented. I understand your frustration, but it's literally an impossible argument.

Old 12-16-2008, 06:14 PM

I'm anti gun. But when you think about it, guns have been a part of Americain society for over 200 years. It's just been in this last 20 years that these things have become a problem. I think the way kids have been brought up, and the way the society has been brainwashed and programed. Is where the fault is.
Kids where brought up to be little adults in the past. Knowing full well of the responsiblity of there actions. Now days kids are brought up, to have no responsibility, to the point where there not fully mature even as adults.

Old 12-16-2008, 06:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: thegreenbandit

I'm anti gun. But when you think about it, guns have been a part of Americain society for over 200 years. It's just been in this last 20 years that these things have become a problem. I think the way kids have been brought up, and the way the society has been brainwashed and programed. Is where the fault is.
Kids where brought up to be little adults in the past. Knowing full well of the responsiblity of there actions. Now days kids are brought up, to have no responsibility, to the point where there not fully mature even as adults.
Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding the thrust of your post....

My main focus is your saying that in the last 20 years guns have become a problem. I agree that when you watch the news it's constant that you see shootings and the like, but it's not the coverage that dictates trends, it's the numbers. Gun violence is the same as child abduction/rape, etc in the sense that the numbers haven't gone up, just the coverage.

I agree that kids were instilled with a lot more responsibility in the past, which was good for them. Nowadays kids are brought up to be kids forever, just with more money and a car.

Old 12-16-2008, 06:36 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: Shocktroop

Ehh, sorry to say that it is not at all suprising. Kid didn't need a gun, he would have beaten someone to death with a ball bat, burned something down, who knows. I read a story of anincident in the UK not long ago about someone getting beaten to death with a crickett bat and stabbed with a samuri sword...in front of his kid....for not giving some guys a smoke..........yea OK, lets blame sports equipment and antiquated sharp implements. Anyways, this kid needs to go the way of the dodo bird. Kids today are so F'd up, and it's a chore to raise them without all the liberals telling you whats appropriate and not to raise your children, and compound that with who they hang with in school, and the fact that those parents either don't care, or theres not two parents around, it all ads up to a big mess and soon enough society will come up with a diagnosis of a condition for this and then after that a pill will be marketed to combat it. That way we feel cozy and point the finger at something.
Yet again...another fantastic " rationalization " ..... well done ..

Lets look at the parents friends and fu$#ck me the world we live in for that matter , which to fix would take nothing short of divine intervention ..!! and let us not bother to try to eliminate at least some of the ways this **** is committed ...

How many get shot compared with how many a cut with a samurai sword or beaten to death with a bad ..???

Common ..yu might as well keep the rationalizations coming guys ....

Classic...What the hell man. It's like you have some agenda for a country you don't even belong to. Kinda like telling another guy how to mow his lawn. Don't go baggin on us guys that have rights and freedoms, because you are limmited by your government. Our government trusts its law abiding citizens, we don't need to be controlled, lorded, or ruled over. We have a constitution, and even if I don't like some of the ammendments, I have to support them because they all are representative of the freedoms that we in America enjoy. I love how so many people criticize this country but millions are fighting to get here.

Old 12-16-2008, 06:42 PM

they should just put all the crazies on an islandor sumthing, you know where its a barren waste land... o thats right they already tried it and now mr Classic is living there lol...

but really. death row for him, 30 years of appeals and 9 million dollars later hell be dead.

Old 12-16-2008, 06:45 PM

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

they should just put all the crazies on an islandor sumthing, you know where its a barren waste land... o thats right they already tried it and now mr Classic is living there lol...

but really. death row for him, 30 years of appeals and 9 million dollars later hell be dead.
Ahhh haaa bwaaaa ha ha ok, I'm done. That was funny and I had a picture of the outcome before you delivered the punchline. Thanks for the chuckle.

Quick Reply: Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!