Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 02:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!

Not surprised.

Ive seen this type of behavior in a friend I use to have when I was younger. Figured he would of done the same thing. But over his parents not buying him a game, TV or other BS. 28 yo, still lives at home, no job and pays none of his bills. The only thing stopping him is probably the fact that they wouldnt be around to do everything for him.

I see huge problems withnew generations to come. Lazy *** ****s!

Old 12-16-2008, 02:31 PM

Sure he would just used a nice sized skillet, also wtf withthe kid being able to get in the lock box?

Not much of a *lock box* if he was diggin in there

Old 12-16-2008, 02:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guns aren't part of everybodys life in the States.

And honestly, the only way to stop it would be for them to have never been invented. Ever hear of a zip gun? Very easy to make. Given it's a one shot, but it'll still kill. A f'd up kid like this didn't need the gun, he would have found some other way if his dad didn't have one. Burn the house down, stab them in their sleep, etc.

Overall though, it's a damn shame and I don't know how the father is going to go on. His wife is gone, and it would be better off if his son was.

Nice to see nobody on the thread is saying the game had anything to do with it. I'm tired of people blaming video games for kids' crazy *** behavior.

Old 12-16-2008, 02:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Hoshino

Nice to see nobody on the thread is saying the game had anything to do with it. I'm tired of people blaming video games for kids' crazy *** behavior.
+198726587643109875

Old 12-16-2008, 03:05 PM
Registered Users

here here Hoshino...

i don't know how many of you follow video game news, but there's this (since disbarred) attorney named Jack Thompson who was the main jackass behind saying video games cause this type of stuff...he insinuated that GTA was a cop killer simulator, etc....

but it's fairly obvious, his work still finds its way into reporting...for example... "that his father would not allow him to play the violent video game Halo 3"

seriously...Halo...horribly violent...it's not even realistic....it's a sci-fi...it's no more violent than Star Trek or Babylon 5...c'mon...that shouldn't even be in the damn story other than it was the object of his fixation and NOTHING more...

that is what pisses me off and likewise, i am glad no one here blames the games (granted we all play...LOL).....but to the dumbass parent who reads this and thinks this horribly violent Halo 3 game could cause their little boy to be so corrupt to kill them, WTF!!!

it's FUD....and i really really hate it....this kid was MESSED up and as was said, had it not been a gun, it would have been something else...if it wasn't a video game, it would have been taking away TV...this kid was wound up and ready to snap...the game aspect is nothing more than a minor piece of fact having to do with the story yet the headline screams the video game's name....whatever....

/rant off...sorry...this Sh$T pisses me off!

Old 12-16-2008, 03:24 PM

We had something similar happen here... kid argued with parents cause he didnt get to play a game then took off on bicycle. They found his body a couple of weeks later. Tragic really. I guess he really showed them.

Old 12-16-2008, 03:37 PM

i can't believe what i just read....

i have two words for this kid....

DEATH ROW.

Old 12-16-2008, 03:40 PM

this has no name. [:@]

Old 12-16-2008, 03:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Hayden06F4i

i can't believe what i just read....

i have two words for this kid....

DEATH ROW.
I have one word... DEATH

Dont waste millions to keep this piece of trash alive.. IN the words of another *violent* video game...

FINISH HIM!!

Old 12-16-2008, 04:54 PM

I don't understand why a Preacher has a gun? But blaming video games? This is the same garbage they had back in the 80's where they blamed Heavy Metal. For kids killing there parents. Now that it's been disproven, they moved on to video games.

Quick Reply: Mom wont let you play your Xbox? KILL HER!