Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

MICHIGAN RIDERS.. MEMORIAL WEEKEND GROUP

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 11:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MICHIGAN RIDERS.. MEMORIAL WEEKEND GROUP

Michigan Riders!...

Hey guys/gals.. Been thinking about getting all of us together on memorial day weekend for a group ride.. Say Saturday the 27th ?

Anyone thats up for it let me know.. Put down your Location and how many people in your group and I'll do my best to make a mutual meeting place and post a map so everyone knows the location.

Loc: Fenton
Group: 3

Old 05-17-2006, 12:54 PM
Default RE: MICHIGAN RIDERS.. MEMORIAL WEEKEND GROUP

Tre - Hey I might be interested in that. If the weather is decent up north I plan on heading to the U.P. on my moto to camp for a couple nights. However if it looks like crap (cold and rainy like the past 10 days) I will probably stick around town (Saginaw). I just moved back down here so I don't have a crew that I ride with... it would just be me.

Any location within 20 minutes of Flint would work for me. I'll letcha know if I plan on being around or if I'm gone camping.

Old 05-21-2006, 10:49 PM

I'm in for a ride. Bay City.

Old 05-24-2006, 10:41 AM

Hey guys... doesn't look like I will be around this weekend for the ride.

Taking the bike up to the U.P. on Saturday... weather is supposed to be in the 80's so camping is a must! Hey unless you guys are interested in heading up that way as well. Think I'll be taking US-23 along Lake Huron all the way to the bridge and then camping about an hour west of St. Ignace. Coming back down towards Sagnasty on Sunday - quick one night trip away from this hell hole.

If anyone wants to head in that direction just let me know... even if you don't go all the way to the U.P. it should be a nice day and a nice route to take along the shore. Hopefully those little touristy towns don't slow me down too much. Probably leaving around 10 in the morning so I have plenty of time to set up camp in the daylight!!!

Old 05-24-2006, 01:46 PM

Sounds interesting. I'm in the Imlay City area.

Old 05-24-2006, 10:02 PM

Hey guys..

Well didnt get quite the response I was wishing for ... Anyhow, I have a few local people around here that are going to be out and riding.. usually threw flint, grand blanc and down towards howel... There is about 7 maybe 8 of us so if you see us around your more than welcome to ride along.

Saturday night Im going to be having a Bon-Fire out at the field (15+ Acres) in the boon docks.. It will be off the hook!! usually are... So if your up for that and down this way, send along a PM and we'll work on a meeting place.

Have a great Memorial Weekend all...

Old 05-25-2006, 10:47 AM

sry i would say i could come but i think the g/f got me on a chain this weekend. i soent alot of money on the bike..soo..i gotta show her a lil love too

Old 05-26-2006, 04:23 PM

Tre, thanks for trying to get this thing together. I'd join ya if I wasn't heading in the opposite direction!

At any rate - what's up with the Ohio races this summer? Repsol1 said he heads down for the drag races and I'm thinking about going down for the superbike races. That gives us 4 weekends (3 races at Mid-Ohio) to get a group together for a road trip down to the (communist) Buckeye State!

Whatcha'll think?

Old 05-27-2006, 08:03 AM

ORIGINAL: jjkukla

Tre, thanks for trying to get this thing together. I'd join ya if I wasn't heading in the opposite direction!

At any rate - what's up with the Ohio races this summer? Repsol1 said he heads down for the drag races and I'm thinking about going down for the superbike races. That gives us 4 weekends (3 races at Mid-Ohio) to get a group together for a road trip down to the (communist) Buckeye State!

Whatcha'll think?
Not a problem, have a safe trip! and watch out for the amish lol

Im game for ohio races!

Old 05-30-2006, 10:10 PM

I came across this post a little to late but next time there is a ride in MI i am down, I live in Imlay City.