Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

lol @ ricers

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 01:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: lol @ ricers

am i an idiot or something...i think we are all sitting on rice burners...and we have all done stupid **** on them

Old 08-25-2008, 02:44 AM

idk, doing stupid stuff is one thing but running around the local strip like you're competing in an unsanctioned "look how cool I am and how big my wiener is" contest is another. me on my cbr sitting at a light on my way to work with a civic hatch revving at me is not really stupid on his part just plain lame. also the stereotype is there for a reason...for every 1 worked civic there's 100 buzzing around with chintzy neons, fartcan muffler, and "stage 1 kit" which includes nothing more than plug wires, cai, K&N...oh and the muscle crowd is hardly any better many times...an afpr, flowdisaster, and short shifter is a minute effort above stock. It's like hotrodding without the effort, let's just do the easy stuff. at this point "rice" is just a basic adjective universal to many(import, domestic, whatever) to describe these such "gear heads" who are truly the equivalent of a squid in a cage. when the self proclaimed car-buff kids really did drool over civics and tiburons above all else in HS I knew I was on my own, just sit quietly in the corner and roll up one day out of the blue in a built z28 and play dumb. like I said...worked 4 bangers are few and far between. almost non-existent in the 16-18 year old realm that dominates cruising areas friday and saturday night so naturally the el-douches are gonna be prime spotlight. street racing is ****ing stupid anyway. it's a general consensus to rip on squidly acts on 2 wheels but when it's 4 wheels the same behavior is high-fivin' cool?

flip a script, some worked over 2000 T/A is coming on strong behind you for whatever reason are you gonna drop to 3rd and pull? considering you said anyone doing such a thing is fair game.

Old 08-25-2008, 08:03 AM
RCR

I some times refer to my bike as a ricerocket. Cause that's what it is..

Old 08-25-2008, 09:34 AM

I'm confused as to how a sportbike is a rice rocket, maybe a 250 or something, but generally, isn't rice slow and obnoxiously loud?

Old 08-25-2008, 10:14 AM

i consider it rice because its from japan...and speaking ofthis i just got back from the store and some *** was trying to race me in a Sebring...stupid f***face god that sh** gets old.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:40 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: lonewolfcbr

I'm confused as to how a sportbike is a rice rocket, maybe a 250 or something, but generally, isn't rice slow and obnoxiously loud?
its asian made and is fast

asian = rice
fast = rocket
Rice Rocket

Old 08-25-2008, 02:56 PM

all this talk of rice makes me hungry.
it doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnin is winnin

Old 08-25-2008, 03:47 PM

What I find hysterical, is these kids with the cheap crap mods think their cars are the hottest thing on the street. then they go to sell em when they grow up and realize how retarded it is, and can only get like $500 for the car.

I got more respect for the person who leaves the car appearing stock and builds the living hell outta the rest of it, not so much for the idiot who just spends thousands of thousands on bolt in crap to make it look fast. doesnt matter anyways, I dont give em the satisfaction of racin on public roads. thats my buddy's dept with his 74 Yamaha 2 stroke.