Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

lol @ ricers

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 04:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: lol @ ricers

ORIGINAL: reaper2022

Not everyone that passes me... just the ones that try to fly by me... if someones carrying 5 or 10mph on me, I let em go... but when they try to blow past you that I usually speed up a little and make them work for it [8D]
Trying to make up for that V6? Got to be a douche when people pass you?

Old 08-24-2008, 04:25 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

funny how you and the "ricer" share the same mentality... he instigated the race and you participated... so who is the bigger " douche bag " really? you dont have to have a wild body kit and stickers to be a RACER idiot
race? He tried to do a flyby and I shut him down. Then he slowed down to try to line up for a roll-race, and I slowed down and hung a car length behind him until he got bored and flew off. Then I returned to my usual speed. Are you saying you've never in your entire life f**ked with someone trying to pass you on a 4-lane?
sure i have lots of times.. usually with douche bags in their mustangs and camaros who thought my riced up civic and integras were garabge and then their poor little v6's and v8's couldnt keep up then when i got to the next light they would always complain about how if they had the same upgrades to their motors it would be different *blah* *blah* *blah* but i dont come on here advertising about how cool i think i am for doing it. it was a long time ago when i was younger but i havegrown upnow, you'll grow up too some day.....

Old 08-24-2008, 05:48 PM
TEN

I grew up loving American muscle cars....had a few in fact. Just sold a lifted GMC 2500 HD 4-wheel drive (it had plenty of muscle)....but it got 10.5-11 MPH. You can give and take nowadays...most of the newer cars have something for everyone, and many of them are a blast to drive, even though it's not American made. Just like the majority of our bikes here in this forum are foriegn made, I think many of us can appreicate diversity...

Besides I kinda like my "ricer". Wanna race? haha...

[IMG]local://upfiles/4159/9FE54CF735CF4695AC603082624E2917.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

only if were racing slideways

Old 08-24-2008, 05:58 PM

i remember being neck and neck with a 350z in my N* overweight american luxury car....lol

But comparing 4bangers and 8cylinders has gotten out of hand, some honda guy will whine about how his whatever liter engine gets more hp per liter....which is the dumbest argument ever...HP wouldn't be there if it wasn't for tq*rpm/5252, but nobody pays attention to that. Like people have said time and time again, apples to oranges, just because your econbox ****ride can run a 1/4mile in 9 seconds flat, doesn't mean it stand a chance at anything else besides straight line racing, how much money would someone be willing to bet that a 9 second honda civic couldn't even begin to touch the new caddy cts-v around nurburgring, let alone a car tuned for track racing like a corvette or GT2

Old 08-24-2008, 06:03 PM

tomp: as already stated, I only mess around with the guys passing carrying 15 or 20 mph on me... and since I already drive 5-10 over on 4-lanes, theres really no reason they need to pass me short of an emergency. So basically, are you saying that the guy thats driving 90-95mph is less of a jacka** than the guy that goes from 75 to 80 to amuse himself while the first guy is passing him?

ORIGINAL: HAVOC
sure i have lots of times.. usually with douche bags in their mustangs and camaros who thought my riced up civic and integras were garabge and then their poor little v6's and v8's couldnt keep up then when i got to the next light they would always complain about how if they had the same upgrades to their motors it would be different *blah* *blah* *blah* but i dont come on here advertising about how cool i think i am for doing it. it was a long time ago when i was younger but i havegrown upnow, you'll grow up too some day.....
Did I say how cool I was? Because I dont recall saying anything like that. Sorry for finding the whole situation amusing it and thinking some people might enjoy hearing it; sorry you aren't one of them. And let me once again say, I normally dont do things like that; 90% of the time, the fastest Ill go is 5 over the limit like everyone else where I live, so you can stop acting like I go out and street race down a busy street in a residentual neighborhood every night. (oh, and having owned a civic and still being pretty deep into the honda scene, I know d**m well what tegs and civics are capable of. But Ive noticed most of the cars that put down decent numbers arent exactly riced out)

and ten, I explained on the first page Im talking f&tf rice: giant vented body kits, wheels way too big for the car, wings, etc. Last time I checked, stock-bodied z-cars didnt fit that description lol (nice 350z btw)

Old 08-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

tomp: as already stated, I only mess around with the guys passing carrying 15 or 20 mph on me... and since I already drive 5-10 over on 4-lanes, theres really no reason they need to pass me short of an emergency.
You sound like you think you're the po-po.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:19 PM

not really; can you name a good reason (other than an emergency) that someone should be going 90+ when the flow of traffic is already 75?

Old 08-24-2008, 06:51 PM

You are a hazard to everyone on the road. Pay more attention to whats infront of you rather than the guy passing you, this is not NASCAR or AMA. Your just a "cager" posing with a bike.

Old 08-24-2008, 07:00 PM

ORIGINAL: tomp

You are a hazard to everyone on the road. Pay more attention to whats infront of you rather than the guy passing you, this is not NASCAR or AMA. Your just a "cager" posing with a bike.
Do not judge someone, nobody has any right to do so, we are not God, and we all did/do our share of stupid ****, so don't criticize someone elses problems