Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ladies and Gents. Step right up and see the most F*&$#'d up mustang

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 02:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ladies and Gents. Step right up and see the most F*&$#'d up mustang

ORIGINAL: madgreek

Did he seriously do all that crap before even dropping a motor and tranny in the car? What an idiot.

...also, I wouldn't consider this the most f***ed up mustang, but i'd have to see it when it's complete. I know a guy who would definitely be in the running, though. He had on of the last years of the old body style ('02 I believe). The guy was one year out of high school, and got into a bad wreck (not in his car). With the insurance money he got, he....uummm....upgraded. The mustang was painted a jade green with gold flake, and got a million decals and accessories like fake ram-air intake, vents in the fenders, completely new interior, super loud air intake and exhaust, gauges, 17" wire wheelsandsunroof. The car looked horrendous. Total price of said "upgrades?" Over $20,000. The best part? Under the hood lay a snarling beast of a powerplant. A stock 3.8L V-6. Now that is a huge waste of money. It probably seemed worse because I got to see it in person. Apparently, these people don't know that the mustang is supposed to be a performance vehicle. They should do all that bull**** to a caprice.
thats pretty bad ahah

Old 11-15-2007, 10:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ladies and Gents. Step right up and see the most F*&$#'d up mustang

I remember a couple of years ago me and some friends took a beat up mustang, that wasabandoned at my dad's army base, and installed a 2.6-liter DOHC 24-valve straight-six from a1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R (never heard of it but i thinkit somejapanese toy car). We must of done something right because that thing was a beast.I racedthis dude in a 350z down a mountain andwon.Then his own uncle had him killed. i woulda felt bad for him except he caused an accident that got myroll dawgkilled. i threw him a duece, stole his girl,and split. Ever since then everyone calls me DK (DonkeyKong???)now.Its got its perks,I gotto race Vin Diesel one time in a parking garage. I won, he can'tdrift or drag race for sh*t.