Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Just got put in hand cuffs

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Just got put in hand cuffs

I'm sure it was ALL their fault, of course. I can tell by your attitude that you were the polite party and deserved the respect that was so wrongly denied you. Have some more beer and go back and make it right, you deserve it!

Old 07-27-2007, 09:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just one more reason I don't drink.

And, why I don't have any dealings with cops.

Old 07-27-2007, 11:04 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

That's it. I'm outta here for a bit. Some of you people on here are just goddamned retarded.

Is that "tough love?"

Old 07-27-2007, 11:34 PM

I think Ron White said it best...

"...Big old New York bouncers that think that bouncing is cool. They hang out with other bouncers, talking about bouncing. They go home at night watch 'Road House' and beat off..."

Old 07-28-2007, 01:29 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

[sm=funnypostabove.gif], ron white is awsome !

Old 07-28-2007, 05:51 AM
Banned

Some of you people on here are just goddamned retarded.
No lurking either, not even one peek!

Old 07-28-2007, 08:02 AM

Another cop basher who was there only as a result of your smart mouth. Yeah, lemme guess how that drunken slur to the bouncer went...

"excuse me, fine sir, would you mind deleting the photocopy of my state issued drivers license from your records for as far as I can ascertain, you have no further need for such a copy."

And you wonder why you got arrested.
We were actually denied entry because my mate was wearing steel capped work boots. Not because we were drunk.
No one was arrested. My friend got 4 hours in a cell for disorderly conduct. No fine, no arrest no conviction. After he came to help me. In Australia (where I am) It is illegal to photocopy or take any copy of a persons photo ID without their permission. As with all bars and clubs around here they asked to see ID before entry. Then with NO notificaton to me they took a copy. So it wasn't because of my "smart mouth" it was they didn't like their Illegal copying of my ID being pointed out to them.A heated discussion about me wanting to have it deleated from their system took place as we weren't going into the bar anyway. And I will admit that after they told me to FU%k off before they broke my jaw I called them every F and C you could imagine.

My point about not having any respect for cops comes from them not caring about us two guys being assulted by seven bouncers in the middle of the road out the front of the bar (a public place, not even their property). I have brousing on my arms and around my neck from being strangled. It still hurts to talk and my mate has got cuts on his arms and face and brouses on his back from being kicked and having a bouncer knee him between the sholders while pulling his arms back and driving his face into the road.

We got the shi* kicked out of us for standing up to out legal right of not wantingthem to copy our ID.

It just shi*s me that bouncers think they are above the law and even though the Police station seniour sargent later agreeed they were in the wrong and not us, still nothing was done. If I want to take it any further I need to make a formal complaint to the Liquor licencing board. Last I checked. Assult was assult and that is a crime so the cops should look into it.

End of rant

Old 07-28-2007, 04:58 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

Scanning an ID? I never heard of that for a bar. Is this in AMERICA? People wonder how there is identity theft and crap like that.

What bar is it, I will start a boycott. Who is with me???
im with ya, i am always afraid of identity theft, i shredd all my stuff with inof on it and what not, o and i went to sac city college for a semster, didnt like it, moved back to the bay, and now i need to get a transcirpt, they wanted me to send them my soc, and all that good stuff to them lol hahaahha i just laughed and said when i have a free weekend i will ride up there and get it....

Old 07-28-2007, 09:27 PM

ORIGINAL: OZ.CBR600RR

Another cop basher who was there only as a result of your smart mouth. Yeah, lemme guess how that drunken slur to the bouncer went...

"excuse me, fine sir, would you mind deleting the photocopy of my state issued drivers license from your records for as far as I can ascertain, you have no further need for such a copy."

And you wonder why you got arrested.
We were actually denied entry because my mate was wearing steel capped work boots. Not because we were drunk.
No one was arrested. My friend got 4 hours in a cell for disorderly conduct. No fine, no arrest no conviction. After he came to help me. In Australia (where I am) It is illegal to photocopy or take any copy of a persons photo ID without their permission. As with all bars and clubs around here they asked to see ID before entry. Then with NO notificaton to me they took a copy. So it wasn't because of my "smart mouth" it was they didn't like their Illegal copying of my ID being pointed out to them.A heated discussion about me wanting to have it deleated from their system took place as we weren't going into the bar anyway. And I will admit that after they told me to FU%k off before they broke my jaw I called them every F and C you could imagine.

My point about not having any respect for cops comes from them not caring about us two guys being assulted by seven bouncers in the middle of the road out the front of the bar (a public place, not even their property). I have brousing on my arms and around my neck from being strangled. It still hurts to talk and my mate has got cuts on his arms and face and brouses on his back from being kicked and having a bouncer knee him between the sholders while pulling his arms back and driving his face into the road.

We got the shi* kicked out of us for standing up to out legal right of not wantingthem to copy our ID.

It just shi*s me that bouncers think they are above the law and even though the Police station seniour sargent later agreeed they were in the wrong and not us, still nothing was done. If I want to take it any further I need to make a formal complaint to the Liquor licencing board. Last I checked. Assult was assult and that is a crime so the cops should look into it.

End of rant
I feel your pain man, I can see that cops serve a purpose so we don't all just run around rampant and wild, but I've never gotten any help from them when I was in serious need of it and have gotten nothing but harrasment in times when I both deserved it and didn't.

So I'm with ya man, I got no respect for the piggies.

Old 07-28-2007, 09:48 PM

The cops did a real good job of getting there fast and getting the thug bouncers off us real quick. We are a bit busted up, but I would hate to see what we would of be like if they didn't turn up when they did.

The whole no respect thing is from the fact that everyone could see that we were the ones on the ground copping a hiding. Yet they still didn't care and put us in cuffs. When I went to the police station they still didn't care and refused to take the statement that we were assulted and refused to go and get the CCTV tape that will show it was them that came after us and other than a few words standing up formy LEGAL rightswe were not at all physicaly agressive.

In Australia ALL bouncers have to display an ID tag which has a large number in plain visable sight. Out of the seven bouncers only one was showing the ID tag. The cops didn't care and said that because we couldn't Id the guys from their number then they couldn't do anything. So breaking the law by not showing the number has protected them from the law. Go figure.