Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Imus suspended

Old 04-10-2007, 08:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Imus suspended

Imus from Imus in the Morning, a radio/ tv show was suspended for racial remarks on the rutgers womens basketball team, i dont really like the guy, and i think its bull crap that he said whatever it was, but i cant help but wonder, if Al sharpton made the same remark, would he be suspended, or if Imus would of said something about ugly white chicks? hes a douche but id still like to hear some thoughts on this

Old 04-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Imus suspended

Al Sharpton can kiss my white ***

Old 04-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Retired Administrator

What was the comment?

Old 04-10-2007, 09:02 PM
VP

he called them "nappy headed hos" .... as a white male even I can see how thats pushing it

Old 04-10-2007, 09:03 PM

yea i just watched the video, that part didnt bother me as much as the "jiggaboos vs. the wannabees" comment, did that other guy get suspended

Old 04-10-2007, 09:08 PM

Yeah, jesse jackson was down there marching in front of NBC's studio that day or the next protesting for Imus to be canned. Then sharpton had Imus on his radio show. What a joke. Who cares? What I'd like to know is what do those two turds al sharpton and jesse jackson do all day other than look for **** to stir up?

Old 04-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Banned

If what VP said was true, I can see some reprucussion...

However, if you're going to ponder the tip, what about whats underneath? How about the disgusting display of reverse racism everyday. NAACP, BET or UNCEF?

There was a time and place when the NAACP or UNCEF was necessary - but those days are far behind us. What if there was a National Association for the Advancement of White People? How about the United White Peoples College Education Fund? White Entertainment Television? Yeah...

Doesn't mean I'm against black people, it means I'm against ANY person who takes advantage of a system simply because it's in place and easy. It's far too difficult to redirect funds from one of those organizations to another that promotes and rewards children of any age, race, creed or nationality. That takes intelligence, determination and will.

Don't even get me started on the ACLU...

Old 04-10-2007, 09:12 PM

yea i had a friend suspended in high school because a black friend of ours said he dropped the N bomb during an arguement, now ive been called all kinds of ****, and i asked the principal, (he was white) if the kids that called me cracker would get suspended for that, yea he let my friend back from his suspension the very next day

Old 04-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Banned

The way it works is that black people can call white people any name in the book and it is OK. White people can't say anything thathas any racial component. Even if they are ex-alcoholic sterno-bums like Imus.

What white people then do is not hire black people for jobs whenever possible as revenge. So the big question is would you rather have a job or call white people names???

It sounds terrible, but that is how it goes. Nothing is gonna change it and here is why. Jesse Jackson and his Rainbow Coalition is a company that searches for situations such as this and exploits them for its own profit. These moneys that will be given by NBC to the Rainbow Coalition to perform consulting services to make NBC employees more sensitive to the racial issues that surround us. So the white guy in his office, just picking his ***, now has to go to some training or have some poster infront of him when he takes a leak that essentially says 'Black is beautiful'. Now this poor bastard gets annoyed that the money that should have gone into his pocket through stock price appreciation or profit sharing is now going to Jesse Jackson even though nothing was even do to hurt the good Reverend.

So now Whitey gets a promotion and two people walk in, one black and one white. Assuming that their quota is filled, and there always is a quota that was part of the settlement from the last Imus brain fart, he will hire the white guy/girl.

That is how it works. So everyone, especially the white people, thank Imus when you get hired because your Boss has the 'we got to take care of our own' attitude.

Old 04-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: dwhite645

What I'd like to know is what do those two turds al sharpton and jesse jackson do all day other than look for **** to stir up?
+10000000.

I'm GLAD that someone else shares my point of view of these two crazy douche-bags.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Imus suspended