Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Imaging the Tenth Dimension

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Imaging the Tenth Dimension

...I can count to 100. [&:]

Old 12-06-2007, 11:58 AM

I've been living on the internet long enough to realise this is one of those threads were everyone has an opinion and one person will try to convence the other people that they are wrong, yet, have no solid evidence and then they end up making fun of their suposive stupidity.
That being said...
This is were I introduce my Theory of Who Gives A Crap.

Old 12-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Banned

I consider myself fairly well educated and have taken courses including quantum mechanics and chemical reactor design, but that stuff in that video was HARD to watch. Much like quantum mechanics, I don't think I am smart enough to appreciate it. I will stick to watching re-runs of 'two and a half men'. Thanks for trying to add some much needed brain food to this forum (I will cut off my own head if I read another 'what slip-on should I get?' or 'is the 600RR a good starter bike?' or 'look at the video of the squidliest squid in squidtown') but that video was HARD to watch.

Old 12-06-2007, 07:05 PM
VP

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

I consider myself fairly well educated and have taken courses including quantum mechanics and chemical reactor design, but that stuff in that video was HARD to watch. Much like quantum mechanics, I don't think I am smart enough to appreciate it. I will stick to watching re-runs of 'two and a half men'. Thanks for trying to add some much needed brain food to this forum (I will cut off my own head if I read another 'what slip-on should I get?' or 'is the 600RR a good starter bike?' or 'look at the video of the squidliest squid in squidtown') but that video was HARD to watch.
yeah I was just trying to stir up some good conversation! that's cool you took quantum mechanics, I managed to sit inon a few engineering classesat Georgia Tech one year and it got me interested in mechanical engineering but unforunately I neverfollowed through with it.I have a degree Business Administration anda minor in Marketing and Chemistry (lol longstory)but science is always what interests me.

Old 12-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

science say we evolved from monkeys too............
Haha, and you find that less-likely than the, "divine" theory?

Laughable.
No, no, no...he's a playful god, not a figment of vengeful conservatives. It's they who also figmented that the earth just *poof* came into being--totally undermining billions of years of divinity's hard work. **** takes a long time to grow and change. Try setting up an aquarium in the church basement and see if it just *poof* takes care of itself. Egocentricity is man's greatest failure. Evolution and divinity are one and the same entity.

Not only did we come from monkeys, but those monkeys came from proto-bacteria. It's only in Oklahoma that evolution hit a few dead ends:

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

someone pull the trigger!! it was hard

And oreo, you've just discovered the truth of all things.

You may evolved from a monkey but I didnt. And WTF did the proto-bacteria come from huh?? lol Everyone is allowed to 'think' what they want. I dont believe we evolved from a monkey, but you can. Science isnt a fact and they prove that with thier back tracking bs like with pluto. Fact is, we as humans dont and a inkling(sp?) of a clue of htf the universe works. But we sure as hell have some vain phuqers who think they do. lol

Old 12-06-2007, 08:32 PM

Science isnt a fact

Goodness, how did you arrive at that notion. The whole foundation of science lays in mathematical verification-- 'just the facts'.

The classification change of Pluto was not 'backtracking bs'. The technological light of truth revealed it to be not a unique planet, but one of thousands of objects circling our solar system way out in the Kuiper Belt. You seem to have confused a mere naming formality with accepted wisdom. I bet if you compared a true record of 'taking back what we said', the faithful will win hands down over the factual.

If, perhaps, you hadn't skipped over my post, you could have read how I believe divinity and evolution are the same thing. That's where the bacteria came from, whoever it was that started this planet spinning. Like I said, **** doesn't just *poof* into existence.

Look, I'm going to let you in on a secret. Your body is nothing but a biological vehicle to house your soul. That vehicle needed eons to develop, just like every other organic process on this planet. The difference between you and a monkey, however, is your soul. Is that a fact? Probably, but then that would imply there had to be a first one right? Well, I'll wager there was, and many years later, people started calling him Adam.

So really, I guess some things do just *poof* into being.

Old 12-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Retired Moderator

^^^ You have a great way of stating things, Spirit. I would like to believe that science and spirituality are two sides of the same coin. What do we really know? I am comfortable knowing that I know nothing.

Old 12-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: SpiritRR

Science isnt a fact

Goodness, how did you arrive at that notion. The whole foundation of science lays in mathematical verification-- 'just the facts'.

The classification change of Pluto was not 'backtracking bs'. The technological light of truth revealed it to be not a unique planet, but one of thousands of objects circling our solar system way out in the Kuiper Belt. You seem to have confused a mere naming formality with accepted wisdom. I bet if you compared a true record of 'taking back what we said', the faithful will win hands down over the factual.

If, perhaps, you hadn't skipped over my post, you could have read how I believe divinity and evolution are the same thing. That's where the bacteria came from, whoever it was that started this planet spinning. Like I said, **** doesn't just *poof* into existence.

Look, I'm going to let you in on a secret. Your body is nothing but a biological vehicle to house your soul. That vehicle needed eons to develop, just like every other organic process on this planet. The difference between you and a monkey, however, is your soul. Is that a fact? Probably, but then that would imply there had to be a first one right? Well, I'll wager there was, and many years later, people started calling him Adam.

So really, I guess some things do just *poof* into being.

k may have 'misread' a few parts. but on the pluto thing, who says its not how a planet starts out? The mathematical verification is funny. Yea founded in umm thats doesnt work so I'll make another totally useless formula only .5% of the world population will use, much less understand lol

Old 12-06-2007, 09:31 PM

hehe I love you guys

It's just that, in contrast to Voodoo, I'm uncomfortable knowing that I know nothing. *rant* I'm not unique, I'm just one of billions of micro-organisms that has to go to work every day! I'm not special, my dog is special! There's probably been hundreds, if not thousands, of people exactly like me, pale skin, hairy ***-crack and all! Sonofabitch!

*head explodes*

Old 12-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll come back to this after I graduate.

Quick Reply: Imaging the Tenth Dimension