Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I'm shocked

Old 01-26-2015, 06:32 AM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Sprock
Plenty up here in the North East US keeping auto body shops extremely busy.
Nobody yields to those already going around it, a total clusterf..... most days.
That was my experience too. Can't count how many times I was almost taken out on the Buell. A cop even almost hit me. They just assumed I wasn't going to keep coming around.....

Old 01-26-2015, 08:39 AM
September 2009 ROTM Winner - Faster than a Speeding ..........
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Big ones are great for cornering skills like Pete said, I've got an oval one about 5 miles away which I visit occasionally

In the UK those drivers on the roundabout have right of way, but to confuse matters, some parts of Europe have the rule that you must give way to traffic coming from the right. Therefore drivers entering the roundabout have priority over drivers already on it!

Anyone confused yet?

Old 01-26-2015, 08:45 AM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Exclamation

Wow, that must make it a nightmare. Here, its whoever was in the roundabout has the right of way and every entrance has a big yield sign. If there were more and drivers weren't in their own little world preoccupied with their cheeseburger/make-up and iPhone, I'd like them because the concept is better. But it seems to me people are in too much of a rush to pull their heads out of their rear-gear