Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Im getting a little ticked off...

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 03:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Im getting a little ticked off...

It has now been two months since I ordered My Yellow Puig wind screen. I guess Puig ran out so my order was placed on back order. Now today I called to find out if it has came in yet (like I do every week) and they said... You guessed it. "NO". The kid said he was going to call Tucker to find out what was going on and he would call me back. He called me back ten min later and told meTucker received three but didnt know when they would ship it to Cycle Barn. He said it could take up to a month. BS! Tucker got them on June 29th. Its been ten days. It better be in the frickin mail!I like Cycle Barn. And its not there fault. But they did fail to tell me that it was on back order untill two weeks later when I went in to pick it up. And a few other mistakes here and there (Wrong parts, discontinued items that they never told me about). Its less than a mile from my house. And I have bought two bikes from them plus clothing and gear. But I just want to finish getting my F'ing bike the way I want it before summer is over!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the pointless post.

Old 07-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Default RE: Im getting a little ticked off...

Its good to vent, I think everyone has had a bad experience somewhere down the line. Good luck

Old 07-09-2007, 04:16 PM

It's the 1krr spirits telling you that you should keep it stock!

Old 07-09-2007, 04:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have found that a lot of companies are not so quick to let you know stuff is on backorder. my guess is they dont want to lose the sale. i only ever end up knowing stuff is on backorder when i ask where my ****s at. for the life of me i couldnt find any JR phoenix 2.0 pants in stock anywhere, had to get a different kind of pants since NO ONE had them.

Old 07-09-2007, 04:39 PM

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2

It's the 1krr spirits telling you that you should keep it stock!
HAHA! Youre probably right!

Old 07-09-2007, 04:45 PM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

i have found that a lot of companies are not so quick to let you know stuff is on backorder. my guess is they dont want to lose the sale. i only ever end up knowing stuff is on backorder when i ask where my ****s at. for the life of me i couldnt find any JR phoenix 2.0 pants in stock anywhere, had to get a different kind of pants since NO ONE had them.
When I ordered my tank pad during the winter time they said it would be in within a few days. A little under two weeks went by and I stopped in to buy a shirt and pick up my tank pad. They then told me it was not in. And with a little reserch they found out that it was not produced any more. I was like, "Hey! Thanks for letting me know".

Old 07-09-2007, 06:07 PM

lol took 5 weeks to get a shift linkage for my 1krr....whenever something goes wrong its like the ride of shame till its fixed....