Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I keep getting the hand gesture...

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I keep getting the hand gesture...

Kind of an off topic note; but when I'm in neighborhoods and passing pedestrians, dog walkers, or people pushing babies in strollers, I'll pull the clutch and coast past them so I don't ruin their day. They still look at me like I killed granny.

Old 11-09-2006, 02:18 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Paul Square

...when I'm in neighborhoods and passing pedestrians, dog walkers, or people pushing babies in strollers, I'll pull the clutch and coast past them so I don't ruin their day
I try to be conscientious around the neighborhood, too. You don't $hit where you sleep, right? Actually, I am 10 times more considerate than the rest of my neighbors.

Old 11-09-2006, 02:28 PM

ORIGINAL: FATHEADS1KRR

That's what you get for living in WILDWOOD !! You fancy bastard !! You don't get that in NoCo ! Unless your shooting while driving, or get in the way of the mailman bringing the "gubment cheese", no one even looks twice. [sm=pimp.gif]
haha, good one

Old 11-09-2006, 02:32 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

ORIGINAL: Paul Square

...when I'm in neighborhoods and passing pedestrians, dog walkers, or people pushing babies in strollers, I'll pull the clutch and coast past them so I don't ruin their day
I try to be conscientious around the neighborhood, too. You don't $hit where you sleep, right? Actually, I am 10 times more considerate than the rest of my neighbors.
+1

Old 11-09-2006, 03:03 PM

ORIGINAL: JZHALES

that pushing the ground means they want you to compress your forks first, before you ride a wheelie past their house

HAHAHAHAHAHA That's freakin hilarious!

Mike

Old 11-09-2006, 06:27 PM
VP

that pushing the ground means they want you to compress your forks first, before you ride a wheelie past their house
LOL! That is freakin hilarious man. ..

I live in a country club and within a month of me living there this summer there was a full time side of the road radar detector showing peoples speeds... I just used it to see how fast I could get up to before I got to it... am I the only one who does that?

Old 11-09-2006, 06:30 PM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

LOL! That is freakin hilarious man. ..

I live in a country club and within a month of me living there this summer there was a full time side of the road radar detector showing peoples speeds... I just used it to see how fast I could get up to before I got to it... am I the only one who does that?
Some of those have cameras in them, and if they detect something speeding they snap a pic....watch out

Old 11-09-2006, 06:31 PM
VP

I think I'll post a poll to see how many people do that. I always do it, even in traffic, and I've never gotten a ticket.

Old 11-09-2006, 08:18 PM

lol its real bad rolling past pretty much any of the projects uptown, especially since stuntin like my daddy or zoom by lil boosie or any of the other 1000000 songs by a louisiana rapper about going fast is probably on the radio when i pass by. "oh snap, HEY BRUH!!!! get on it!!!!" lol