Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I HATE IPODS!!!!! (and bono)

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 07:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I HATE IPODS!!!!! (and bono)

i am never never NEVER buying another ****** iPod ever again. I mean, Seriously. mine won't even turn on... it just gives me a link to www.apple.com/ipod/support when i try to turn it on... so i go on the forums, read about WTF is going on... yeah, i need to send the ****** in. SCREW THAT!! even if i WAS still under warranty, i'd have to pay 30 bucks in shipping and handling just to have them look at it... but i'm NOT under warranty which means only one thing: take a FUKKN SCREWDRIVER AND TRY TO PRY THE SON OF A BITCH OPEN... I'LL E-BAY MY OWN GOD DAMMED HARD DRIVE FOR THE MOTHERFUKKER SINCE THERE'S LIKE A 100% CHANCE THAT THE HARD DRIVE READER FELL OFF THE ****** ARM SINCE IPODS ARE MAD IN CHINA AND THEY ****ING USE RICE-GLUE TO HOLD THE SON OF A BITCHES ON!!!

well i tried to pry it open; for exactly one hour to no avail... which meant only one thing: throw the MOTHERFUKKER AS HARD AS I COULD AGAINST THE WALL AND PUT ABOUT 15 ROUNDS WITH MY BB GUN INTO THE MOTHERFARKER AND THEN STUCK IT UNDER MY CAR TIRE, PEELED OUT GOING REVERSE, SHOOTING THE ****ING THING AT LEAST 60 MPH AGAINST THE CURB...

and when i was done,

THREW THE ****** THING AS HARD AS I COULD AGAINST A ROAD SIGN WHILE RIDING MY MOTORCYCLE 80MPH WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY INCREASED BY THE RAGE OF BONO WEARING THOSE ****** GAY SUNGLASSES IN THOSE GHAY COMMERCIALS BECAUSE BONO, LIKE APPLE, IS A ****** JACK OFF AND NOBODY THINKS IT BUT ME...

and this one other guy i know at work.

400 DOLLARS I PAYED FOR THAT DAMN THING ONLY 2.5 YEARS AGO!!!

never buy an iPoop or you'll end up like me... eventually. (because it will break)

i'm out.
[/align]

Old 08-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Default RE: I HATE IPODS!!!!! (and bono)

Thats why I bought a Creative ZEN Vision: M

Old 08-26-2007, 07:56 PM

Wish you wouldnt have distroyed it. I would have taken it.

Old 08-26-2007, 07:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a Zune for video, and 3 iPods, and Creative devices for days. I love techie stuff.

Old 08-26-2007, 08:01 PM

haha, funny post

Mine broke as well. twice. After second brake I just bought decent mp3 player without hard drive - Cowon iAudio8Gb for $220. Sound quality is 10 times better than ipodplus it has radio and a whole bunch of sound settings, not to mention 60 hour battery life.

If you are looking for replacement check out this site, detailed reviews of differentmp3 players (except ipods):
http://www.anythingbutipod.com/

Jointhe ipodhaters club

Old 08-26-2007, 09:14 PM
Retired Moderator

Wow. Talk about having a hissy fit.

It was probably something simple too (like holding down the middle button and the menu button to reset it.) But since you flew off the handle, and destroyed it, now we'll never know.

Old 08-26-2007, 09:17 PM

Woooo Sahhhhhh ...... WOOOOO SAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Old 08-26-2007, 09:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

It was probably something simple too (like holding down the middle button and the menu button to reset it.) But since you flew off the handle, and destroyed it, now we'll never know.
Hahaha, so true.

Old 08-26-2007, 09:22 PM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

tried that. i also tried another method that involved flipping the hold switch back and forth a couple of times, then resetting the device, followed by holding the select button and the pause button to "mount" the hard drive or something... that didn't work either.

POS

Old 08-26-2007, 10:06 PM

Not only do Ipods suck, but so does fkin Itunes. I things its stupid that I can only use the Itunes on my computer to load songs. Unless of course I want to completely erase every thing on it and use a different Itunes just to get a few cd's worth of songs from my buddies computer. I have a couple other mp3 players, only reason I use the Ipod is because I won it, so it was free, and I figure I will still have 2 good players when the Ipod takes a sh*t. haha.

Quick Reply: I HATE IPODS!!!!! (and bono)