Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I APOLOGIZE...

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 10:10 AM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I APOLOGIZE...

ORIGINAL: FLYOU

Thanks David, Appriciate you taking a step forward and clearing that up for us man. I'm a pretty easy going dude, but racism, in all forms, makes my blood boil. This country has come a long way and we don't need to take any steps backwards.

Let's be proud for Obama for doing, what 40 years ago, would have been the unthinkable. We turned a page yesterday. We put behind us centeries of slavery, hate, blood, and tears for african americans.

And let's thank McCain for giving this country so much. The man refused to be released as a POW until all of his POW's were released. If you were in a POW camp, could you say no when they went to release you? Not many people in here would do that. I can't thank McCain enough for everything he has done for us.

Mad respect for both canidates. Seriously. Regardless if you're a democrat or republican, we should really be happy and proud for both of them for giving this nation so much. Both men have accomplished more than most of us ever will. Let us never forget that, and let us never argue that.
wow...FLYOU...i couldn't have said it better if i tried....even if it's just for a short time...let's just all be americans and hope that things will get better....