Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I'd like to apologize...

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 01:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy I'd like to apologize...

I like to think everyones thread deserves the same attention. Some are even more important than others. I just feel kinda bad for the ones I neglect. Not because the title wasn't enough to catch my interest but because it seems to be sad news that I don't want to think about. No offense to anyone. I post some of that stuff on here sometimes too. Just wanted to say sorry for not reading your posts. It's the same type of idea that makes me avoid the news. HOWEVER if it really upsets you and you want to get my attention personally go ahead and send me a PM. lol. I'm more than happy to chat or offer advice or even just listen. Lol. enough of my pointless rambling for tonight. I'm off to bed. Keep her shiney side up (unless you just got your bike stolen (i most likely wouldn't know)) and I'll see y'all later.

Old 02-05-2009, 05:05 PM

i take personal offense to you not reading my threads jp! lol jk but next time i need advice im going to pm you now since you said to.

Old 02-05-2009, 05:14 PM

lol. be my guest buddy

Old 02-05-2009, 07:05 PM

You can't read em all. Only read the ones you can honestly put out a positive response to and input that the original poster needs or wants

Old 02-06-2009, 04:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1 = I read 10 to 20 times more posts than I respond to... if it is already answered, or I can't add anything - why post? In this case, I did it just to seem more important

Old 02-06-2009, 10:40 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

LOL this thread is really stupid.. are you being serious? This is like America trying to give everyone in the country a check and saying "we love you all your all equal"

Sounds like Communism to me lol. I mean honestly. How can you even be serious that you "missed a thread" or didn't read one?

I want some of that Koo-Aid

Old 02-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry dude but this thread borders on burnt eggs and tootsie pops. We had a bunch of hurt feelings on the board over silly threads not too awful long ago. Let's try to keep things bike related or at least of general interest.

Old 02-06-2009, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by RojerLockless
LOL this thread is really stupid.. are you being serious? This is like America trying to give everyone in the country a check and saying "we love you all your all equal"

Sounds like Communism to me lol. I mean honestly. How can you even be serious that you "missed a thread" or didn't read one?

I want some of that Koo-Aid
yea kinda what i was thinking
idk if i would say stupid b/c he did have good intentions in not wanting to hurt feelings but
it does seem kinda funny to say sorry to everyone for no reading their post
1. they cant tell if u read them or not
2. its not ur responsibility, so no one would blame u for not readin them, lol

but i respect the intent of the post, but does seem kinda funny

Old 02-06-2009, 11:58 AM

im sorry for being so cool.

No need to apologize for not reading peoples threads man no offense is taken.. There will be times I am not on the forum for a while and I am sure I miss alot more than I know. Not your job to have the answer for everyone. Go with what interest you or a topic you know and can add some positive input

Quick Reply: I'd like to apologize...