Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I APOLOGIZE...

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I APOLOGIZE...

Seriously. I have a twisted sense of humor (love mencia, blue collar, chris rock, etc) and that Liberty joke came from a close black friend of mine... we have a bad habbit of making fun of ourselves and I should have kept it that way before letting it fly on a board who I dont know the people. I can't modify the post either due to a lock, so mods/admin/whatever feel free to delete that post.

Again guys, I am very sorry to those offended. I went too far and I hope you dont hold to that I'm racist in anyway... as I told voodoo, I'd be hard pressed to be one considering the ethnic background of my family. That tasteless joke was just that and nothing more.

David

Old 11-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Retired Moderator
Default RE: I APOLOGIZE...

Thank you, David. Welcome to the family...

P.S. I saw you offered yourself up in the Chop Shop thread, and I will make sure to buss yo *** soon enough!

Old 11-05-2008, 09:41 PM

Thanks David, Appriciate you taking a step forward and clearing that up for us man. I'm a pretty easy going dude, but racism, in all forms, makes my blood boil. This country has come a long way and we don't need to take any steps backwards.

Let's be proud for Obama for doing, what 40 years ago, would have been the unthinkable. We turned a page yesterday. We put behind us centeries of slavery, hate, blood, and tears for african americans.

And let's thank McCain for giving this country so much. The man refused to be released as a POW until all of his POW's were released. If you were in a POW camp, could you say no when they went to release you? Not many people in here would do that. I can't thank McCain enough for everything he has done for us.

Mad respect for both canidates. Seriously. Regardless if you're a democrat or republican, we should really be happy and proud for both of them for giving this nation so much. Both men have accomplished more than most of us ever will. Let us never forget that, and let us never argue that.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:01 PM

Yeah, I have no problem whenI have to man up to a mistake, bad choice, whatever. Tell you what, lets go one step further, I"ll throw out some heavy info about me and maybe you get some more insight to who I am.

I was locked up for a few years. Look at my pic in the chop shop section, I'm a big white guy (by looks), but my last name is Salazar (LONG story in itself, but it wasnt always that). Being that I don't speak any spanish, minus ordering food and beer, it made it... interesting. Also that I LOVE rap? Yeah, fun times.

Let's just say I saw a whole new version of politics there. Racism? Lived it. Hate it. Learned if you can make fun of yourself, no one can. Guess it takes the sting out of the truth... racism still is here, just not with me.

edit: I know about McCain and I voted for him. As a part of Arizona when I was there, he's a good guy IMO. What he went through gave new meaning to "leave no man behind". Mad respect for him. He's been around in politics for a long time.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:11 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Im not going to get into any of the mumbo jumbo of politics or racism at all. Just glad you owned up. Props.

Old 11-06-2008, 01:28 AM

Yeah, thanks for clearing that up bro. I went the fukk off, but by the time I posted, the mods had locked the thread. Its all good bro. Respect for apologizing.

Old 11-06-2008, 02:03 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Oh crap, I alwasy fall asleep late on and miss all the fun ..by the time I awake all threads are locked or deleted ..lol

Jules

Old 11-06-2008, 02:10 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Get off your island and hang out with all the cool people You can learn to embrace us, all full of ourselfs, and guns too lol.

Old 11-06-2008, 03:30 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes, we accept your apology although we have no idea what for ..but, its a safe bet that anyone who apologises is a good guy, unless, theyre a bad guy pretending to be a good guy ..oh hell..lol

Jules

Quick Reply: I APOLOGIZE...