Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How to talk to a cop when u get pulled over.

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 09:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to talk to a cop when u get pulled over.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JRRTlrfTw0s

Short Editted one.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GHZMoPV1rog

Long Uneditted one

Old 10-27-2007, 10:38 AM
Default RE: How to talk to a cop when u get pulled over.

WAKAKAKAKAKAAKISAWTHESIGN55IWASDOIN57THATSALLIKNOW

lol

Old 10-27-2007, 11:42 AM

Oldie but a goodie. Cracks me up everytime!

Bye

Old 10-27-2007, 02:15 PM

GEEZ i shoulda known it would be someone from maine.......why in the hell do i live here again?

Old 10-27-2007, 03:51 PM

i hate the worlds most wildest police videos...

mostly because of the host, John Bunnell

he's always saying stupid one liners:

"This man fights the law and the law wins - THE LAW OF GRAVITY."

"This wise guy will be eating Christmas turkey........behind bars!"

"These guys paid with their lives... IN JAIL!"

ugh, and not only that, but it's the same helicopter pilot voice in each episode... the voice sounds strangly like the show's co-host, This ***:

"Oh he just lost control and OMG OMG OMG he crashed!"

and isn't it strange that you can always hear the tire skids from the helicopter?

i hate that show and i wan't nothing to do with this thread. [:@]

Old 10-27-2007, 07:02 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HAHAHA! When the cop told him the amount of a ticket, he turned into a freaking howling monkey.

Old 10-27-2007, 07:11 PM
Retired Moderator

I hate that guy! What an ***...

Old 10-27-2007, 09:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really like the behavior of the officer. I remember being yelled at by a police officer once. I'm stopped at a stop sign and I see the other car stopped at the other one start going and then stop. So, I figure, I would go. I proceed through the intersection and notice that I have a police behind me with his lights on. So, I pull over. He pulls up behind me and asks me why I drove through that stop sign, I'm a little baffled and I'm thinking back at what he was talking about. Then he asks me, why was I driving down the other street, pull through a parking lot and come out the other side. Without giving much time to digest what he says, he requests my information and I give it to him. He then goes back to the squad car. Now I have 2 things to try to figure out. The stop sign, he could have meant the one before the one I was at, but I'm fairly sure I stopped at that one, but the parking lot thing really screwed with my head. Then it dawned on me. I was at Radio Shack. The way the complex is setup, you have a row of stores close to the highway with parking spots in front and enough room to back out without going off the curb. When you back out and start going forward, there is a second entrance to the second part of the complex which is set further away of the highway and has 2 rows of parking, one facing the road way, a travel lane and the ones right in front of the store. Well, I had a Z28 Camaro and accelerated pretty quickly through the parking lot, came to the exit on the opposite side, check to make sure it was clear and gunned it. I didn't really go fast, just accelerate fast, I didn't even reach the speed limit when I turned off. So, the officer is coming back with my information, I picked up my receipt from the bag and as I was holding up the receipt I said, I wasn't driving down the highway and pulled into the parking lot I was... at that point the officer screams at me, "DON'T TALK BACK TO ME, I SAW YOU DO IT!" At that point I just shut up, signed the citation and went home.

I explained to my mom (this is about 10 yrs ago) and she called the chief of police. He said, just go to court. I went and the officer never showed up so the the fines were reversed. I wasn't mad at the officer for misintepretting what had happened at the parking lot. I just felt that yelling at me wasn't justified when I never raised my voice and was trying to prove that it wasn't as he saw.

I applaud any officer that can put up with **** in that video. Sometimes it's best to let a person get the crap out of the system rather than inflamming it more. Now a days, it seems that officers would pull out a taser without batting an eye, well, at least on some college students who are on video. I hate the use of force when just letting the person blow off steam would suffice. People have bad days. I understand that officers have to consider their own safety, too. It's a fuzzy line to decern and even harder when in a stressful and volatile situation like a traffic stop.

Old 10-28-2007, 09:40 PM

"Bye"