talk about bad day

Old 11-25-2005, 10:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default talk about bad day

OMG What the fudge is going on? I can't believe what happened to me today, my bike was stripped. I was just chillin at a friend's house watching sports and BSing around. He takes a nap at about 12 am, so I'm just chatting and checking this site and others. It's around three and starting to get tired but I hear a low rumble (sport bike passing through) and was moving at a really low speed. My buddy wakes up and says, "watch out they might steal your bike, hee hee" I look out of the balcony to see a guy on his bike (99 cbr600rr) and another walking next to him, then the one walking walks toward my bike and is checking out the front tire, gauges and admiring the overall bike; then just leaves with his friend.
Now about 4:30 a.m. after we are now ready to get ready to get some goodies from CC and Wal-Mart, we leave the apt. complex at about 15 till 5 .a.m. Do everything we need to do and get for the holidays we finish about 11 a.m. dead tired from walking and standing for hours on end, we are on our way back.
So we pull into the complex and the new 05 600rr is laying on it's side, my first reaction is damn someone kicked it over (after reading some other threads about that happening) then I tell my friend let me out, I'm looking at the bike and the font tire, brakes rotors, and everything included in the front is gone. As I get closer the mirrors and body damage is a devastating blow and my heart just sinks.
MAN I'm ******* pissed, I left my bike unattended for 3 hours. MOTHER FUC***, SON OF A BIT**, I will severely damage someone's facial structure for this one. I call the cops and file a report, they dust the bike with no luck, insurance is in my dad's name, and while writing this "I Swear" A cop pulls up to the bike and is starting o write a ticket, I go outside and say I can't move it, he's like why, I tell him hello the bike was stripped today and I can't move it by [sm=icon_flaming.gif]myself it's getting towed. I Shall attempt to post pix.
[sm=smiley35.gif]

Old 11-25-2005, 10:41 PM
Default RE: talk about bad day

sorry about the lengthy story

Old 11-25-2005, 10:58 PM

Sorry to here that bro I would half to kick someones A** for that one. Hope you find them make them pay with $$ and there face.[sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 11-26-2005, 01:08 AM
Retired Administrator

nice way to enjoy a holiday... sorry.

Old 11-26-2005, 07:22 AM

Unlucky story, some people have no morals man. Kick some ***!

Old 11-26-2005, 02:25 PM

that's so shi!!#...I HATE thieves...someone robbing to get food for familyl yeah but not that bullsh!#...and advice from someone on this...would an alarm have stopped this?

Old 11-26-2005, 02:37 PM

may the fleas of a thousand camels infest the thieves' crotches !

really sorry that this happened to you
what neighborhood was this anyway

Old 11-26-2005, 06:42 PM

That really sucks man. I guess depending on where you live and where you go, getting an alarm like the Scorpio is well worth the $300. I don't leave my bike outside nor do I go anywhere that's really sketchy, so I don't think I'm going to invest in one, but I definitely recommend it to others.

Old 11-26-2005, 10:17 PM

ORIGINAL: virtualbong

That really sucks man. I guess depending on where you live and where you go, getting an alarm like the Scorpio is well worth the $300. I don't leave my bike outside nor do I go anywhere that's really sketchy, so I don't think I'm going to invest in one, but I definitely recommend it to others.
You know anyone who has a scorpio system? I saw another members post on it and it sounded good but was wondering anyone elses opinion I was thinking of picking one up for my bike.

Old 11-27-2005, 02:54 AM

After reading about the Scorpio alarm I'll buy one soon. I trust no one around my bike and especially if I'm in class at night and can't see my bike. The pager system is what sold me on this alarm. Now, would an alarm have made a difference? Who knows, it might have made these guys think twice about messing with the bike.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: talk about bad day