Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How to pick up a fallen motorcycle

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 10:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jjstandardz
I spend a lot of time in the weight room and find that most girls that lift are attractive. Of course not the ripped girls that are body builders and ripped and ****, but if you just work on toning your arms and especially your legs and butt, it will make you more attractive, stronger for your bike, and potentially more athletic. I also bench with several girls because they want to make their ***** bigger. Haha, little scared to get spotted by this one tho..
My strongest part of my body is my legs. Ive danced since i was 4years old so ive got a ton of muscle& im hitting up the gym religiously since im turning 21 in May want to look the best possible& figure itll help control the bike throughout the summer. Trying to tone everything... There are some girls who lift more then guys at my gym... Thats what Im saying I dont want to become lol& those girls that lift to get larger ***** will end up with a muscle chest, noo? Since that area is mainly fat, building muscle would just make it hard like a guys chest, at least thats what i think..

Old 04-25-2011, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by daniels
Last summer my bike's kickstand sunk in the sand and fell over. I was so PO'd and with my adrenaline going I lifted too fast and wasn't able to catch it while it fell over on the other side. I guess I just wanted to even out the scratches lol. I look back and laugh now but that was not a very good day for me.
Ouuuchhhh! How was the damage?

Old 04-25-2011, 10:35 AM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by pittsm
this must be a small person problem. .
Yes it is too me. I workout and I have good muscle tone. But still. I tried to push with my back and walk up, but my feet kept slipping, meaning bike is not moving at all. I guess when I dropped it, I was like.. oh well... so

Old 04-25-2011, 10:39 AM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by Agnyte
I dont want to become lol& those girls that lift to get larger ***** will end up with a muscle chest, noo?
Agnyte.. those girls get their boob jobs.. I lift regularly but I have no boob. However, my muscle tone looks better than some 20s girls. Beging female, you will not bulk up. there are some technique you can use to keep your muscle lean, but buff. Lifting is also good for your bones in the long term (female)

Old 04-25-2011, 10:41 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 04-25-2011, 10:43 AM
August 2011 ROTM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Better video
this was a failing technique for mr, but i am sure it will work for most people, just not for midget

Old 04-25-2011, 10:49 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by yumoncbr
this was a failing technique for mr, but i am sure it will work for most people, just not for midget
It's better than trying to brute force it up. And you can prolly work with it a bit so you can get it up on her tires.

Trying to brute force and doing it wrong will go straight to your back. Trust me on this

Old 04-25-2011, 10:52 AM

yeah i seen that video too. Thats what made me so pissed bc this girl is just a random person that was at the show and she got it out of first try and i was clenching my teeth giving it all i had and it wasnt going anywhere. A few of my friends said it may be easier to pick up a bike like that though since its different and itll b harder with a cbr?

Old 04-25-2011, 10:52 AM
August 2011 ROTM

It's better than trying to brute force it up. And you can prolly work with it a bit so you can get it up on her tires.

Trying to brute force and doing it wrong will go straight to your back. Trust me on this
I will trust you I don't intend to drop it in future, but in the event i do, I will remember to try this again

Old 04-25-2011, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by yumoncbr
Agnyte.. those girls get their boob jobs.. I lift regularly but I have no boob. However, my muscle tone looks better than some 20s girls. Beging female, you will not bulk up. there are some technique you can use to keep your muscle lean, but buff. Lifting is also good for your bones in the long term (female)
Lol i love u Yumi you always make me crack up!!!

Quick Reply: How to pick up a fallen motorcycle