Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

How Not To Get Pulled Over

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 12:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How Not To Get Pulled Over

I know alot of cops down here, and they all feel pretty much the same..... They are always looking for an excuse to do some stunt driving with the lights on simply because its fun. (driving around all day stuck in traffic where everyone around you drives like a grandma because they are scared to death you will pull them over drives you nuts. ) They will chase you, even if they feel there is a slim chance of catching up. Most are very pleased when you stop and will give you a verbal because they are stoked they got a chance to do a fishtail through that perfectly good grass center divider. There is alot of paperwork when you put someone in jail and everyone hates going to court on their day off to prove a speeding ticket. Now if you don`t stop, God help you....

Old 10-06-2005, 07:18 AM

I can tell you this much...A speeding ticket and a fine is a lot easier to stomach than a felony record for fleeing, and a jail sentence. Around my neck of the woods, you are guaranteed to be chased. Plus the risk of getting cut off by granny or meeting that one stray cat in the road just isn't worth it. Better to take the ticket and brag to your friends than to wear a pine box, or jail house orange!

Old 10-17-2005, 10:46 PM

My dad back in the day was doing 130mph down a road. The cop chased him for a couple miles. He had no idea the cop was behind him until he went to turn he seen the cop coming down the road. Anyways he stopped and the cop just let him go with a warning. Most citys "do not chase" if the person doesnt stop. They don't want to put anyones life in danger. IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPEED, SPEED! DONT DO 67 IN A 55. DO 95-100 IN A 55. BUT DONT DO 70 IN A 25. COPS DONT CARE IF YOU KILL YOURSELF, THEY ONLY CARE IF YOU KILL OTHERS.

Old 10-18-2005, 12:11 PM

i'll vouch for the cops just enjoying getting to do a little stunt driving. I wasn't on my bike, i was in my buddies expedition diong a u-turn and the back wheel broke loose and made all kindsa noise, well, i didn't speed away or anything, i was just sitting at the light, and, when, it turned green, i pulled away normal, and, then, i hear tires screaching and a siren screaming, and, he comes flying up on my butt to pull me over and give me a wreckless driving ticket. Oh well. whatcha gonna do?

You better be careful, or, you'll end up like this kid

I also had a sheriff live across the street from me for afew years, and, he also told me he enjoyed the chance to see what the car can do, so, it totally depends on the cop. So, just watch yourself. And, be safe with whatever you do. Like already stated, the cops don't care if you kill yourself, they do care when you endager the lives of others.

Tylor

Old 10-18-2005, 12:31 PM

I'd like to see you try to run from these guys

i know it's photoshopped, but, still

Tylor

Old 10-18-2005, 09:11 PM

holy crap, that high speed pursuit would be awesome to see on cops...Duke would be runnin right behind my RR, lol

Old 11-27-2005, 03:32 PM

i had a friend that got pulled over doing 95 in a 35. i dont know how he does it, but he got off with a verbal warning. i would have gotten a 500$ fine and lost my bike, id bet money!!!
it was on an erion racing edition. there is a crazy story behind the bike and dealer he got it from. he bought it in a dealership in macon georgia. they sold 2 erions. both my buddy and the other guy who bought them wrecked them, but the other guy lost his life. my frirend was doing about 55 in about a 35 doing a wheelie, on a military base, and leaned back to far and lost it. when he crashed, he somehow landed on some broken pieces of a glass bottle and has them implanted into his hip. OUCH. he was in the hospital a few days and it ultimately cost him his special forces training due to injuries.

Old 11-27-2005, 05:34 PM
L8X

are u kidding? our hondas would smoke those things!

ORIGINAL: cbrjeeper

I'd like to see you try to run from these guys

i know it's photoshopped, but, still

Tylor

Old 11-28-2005, 04:53 PM

Maybe so, but, it'd make one hell of a chase, eh?

NOTE: I AM NOT SUPPORTING RUNNING FROM THE POLICE!!:

tYLOR

Old 11-28-2005, 07:45 PM

ORIGINAL: chillin

holy crap, that high speed pursuit would be awesome to see on cops...Duke would be runnin right behind my RR, lol
Damn right, about 10 miles behind my RR too,

Quick Reply: How Not To Get Pulled Over