Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

hey everyone

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 12:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey everyone

Hey guys and gals I leave for a few months and come back and we have a whole new layout. Looks like the place is doing good. Hope to get back in touch with the old crowd like voodoo and jules,cbr classic and shadow, guys if your still around shoot me a pm! See ya later, Will

Old 04-25-2009, 01:31 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

hey Will :-)

so nice to see you ... you were missed ...

Jules

Old 04-25-2009, 05:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks jules. still wont be on regular but im here for a bit. been busy with this little thing called life, im sure youve heard of it? seems like all i do is work and sleep now. got the 900 back on the road for a bit now shes getting ready to go back in the shop for a tune up. turns out i had to rebuild the carbs and i think i messed up a little bc it ran fine for awhile now its back to having to have the full choke on to start and once it warms up it dies again. but im sure ill get her fixed soon. oh yeah, bought me a new truck also a 2004 chevy single cab short wheel base v-6 5 speed. so whats been up with you? is that a new 600 rr i see in your sig? what happened to the old F3?

Old 04-25-2009, 06:16 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

so, still having carb issues eh?? ..what year is your bike Will?? ..how many miles etc... how long was she standing??

and, yes .. I kinda treated myself to a new bike, I think you missed a bit while you've been gone ..lol

anyway see this thread ...

https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-600rr-12/600rr-first-impressions-92063/

and yes, it a new 600RR ... I love it!! :-)

Jules