Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Help with d!ckhead roomate

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 01:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help with d!ckhead roomate

Punch him in the head.

Old 05-29-2008, 01:44 PM

ORIGINAL: majesty

If dood bothers you THAT BAD, just suck it up till the lease is up AND BOUNCE!

That way, you won't have to do anything to kick him out. Since your name (and your name only) is on the lease, all you have to do is NOT RENEW next year.

The effort that it takes you to move out, find another place, and find another roomate may be worth not having to deal with dood any longer that necessary.
i dunno if i can wait that long, we just started living together a few months ago... and i learned my lesson, from here on out i'm living alone.... even when i get married! lol

Old 05-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Banned

Wait till he pays the rent and call the cops when he is getting stoned...they won't need a warrant because it is your apartment. Maybe after he gets raped in prison he will learn to clean up after himself and not be such a punk.

Old 05-29-2008, 02:32 PM

Yup... call the cops. "There's a dude in my apartment, I told him to leave. He told me to shove it then broke out drugs and is sitting on my couch watching TV. I can't get him to leave and I don't want to get in trouble for his drugs... what can I do?" .... aaaannnndddd the cops show up, ****** his loot, and him, keep your nose clean, and you'll be e-baying his stuff by next week! muhahahaha

Old 05-29-2008, 02:41 PM

kick him in the nuts

Old 05-29-2008, 03:17 PM

Naw, callin the cops is never a good idea on something like this. There supposed to be here to serve and protect, not listen to some dispute between bros.

I think that kid is on the right track...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyhZBFLWtU4

Maybe set up a bunch of smoke detectors in the living room so he gets the idea about not smokin outside of his room and then but a ****ty shoe rack to put by the door.

I've lived with friends before, and without a woman around, it's hard to keep the place from turning into a bachelor pad...comes with the territory.

Old 05-29-2008, 03:25 PM

pull your pants down and fart on his pillow....if pink eye wont make him change, nothing will.

Old 05-29-2008, 04:01 PM

Just kick the guy out. I doubt he will become a clean freak and you will get in trouble by your landlord if they find out he is smoking in the house. He is not on the lease so he has no legal right if you just verbally said you would live together.

Old 05-29-2008, 04:52 PM

ORIGINAL: flashman

He is not on the lease so he has no legal right if you just verbally said you would live together.
that was my biggest concern

Old 05-29-2008, 05:47 PM

First of all OMG! How did you get that upside down i in the subject line?!?!?!?!? That's awesome! I need to learn how to do that!! Second, this is exactally the reason why I'm 26 and I still live with my parents. I get extremely furious when people do not respect my things. That's why I absolutely HATE lending things out. People don't care because it is not theirs. I could live with maybe one of my friends but he's now engaged so I guess that crosses that plan off the list. I just need to find me a wife and then I'll be good. Anyone know if those Russian mail order chicks are real?!

Mike

PS Sorry I didn't offer a single bit of advice but if I had to do something, I would say get a new friend. lol If he calls himself your friend and doesn't respect you then he can **** off.

Quick Reply: Help with d!ckhead roomate