Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Help with d!ckhead roomate

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 10:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help with d!ckhead roomate

advice on the dishes thing... my college roomates wouldn't do diches, period. to the point where you couldn't fit anything in the sink and the cabinets were empty. all the dishes were mine, so i took them and hid them. i left one set of cutlery, one plate, one bowl and one cup per person. that way, if they wanted to use something they had to remove it from the sink, clean it then use it. it also cut back on the appearance of a mess because at any given time there were only 3 plates in the sink with thier associated acoutramonts (SP?)

Old 05-30-2008, 12:46 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

If you can't beat em, join em! Just start to leave all the dishes around, throw your underwear all over the place and start pumping the weeds too! Simple as that!

No just kidding! Maybe he feels that you are not serious enough. Take him out, go for a dinner and talk to him man to man. Come on, he is still your buddy, Its all in how you convince your displeasure to him. After all he is just leavingsome dish behind and smoking in the hall, thats all! (Not like he killed someone and hide the body in the closet!)

From your post I think acually you know what to do if you really want to dump him but you still don't want to do it.. Good luck!

Old 05-30-2008, 01:38 AM

LOL this sis a sufcking aweosme thread im laughing so hard.... and yes... the fudkincg boogye man is underm y bed! hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha i love this forum i alays have so much fun

Old 05-30-2008, 07:15 AM

**** in his cheerios. Then when after he hasnt eatin breakfast and is all pissy, ask him "Jeez, who pissed in your cheerios this morning?" The look on his face should be priceless imo.

Old 05-30-2008, 07:26 AM

Sounds to me like your in complete control my friend. With your name on the lease, you paying 60% of the rent. And I'd say if you told him he has a month he shouldnt have much to say considering he is smoking w33d in the apartment. As long as your clean, You should have complete control.

Old 05-30-2008, 09:16 AM

ORIGINAL: Adr3naLinJunKy

man im sorry your roommate is a dick and all, but getting him busted over mary jane is pretty messed up too. and if he likes to get even he would prolly drag you down on weed charges too.
yeah i really think he would try to do something like that, which is why i wouldn't consider calling the cops

he had some people over yesterday and there were still some dirty dishes of his in the sink and i called him out on it in front of his friends and i think that kinda embarrassed him a little... clean sink when i woke up this morning

Old 05-30-2008, 02:52 PM

As far as the dishes and shoes and leaving his crap everywhere pick it all up and put it in his bed. This will at very least get it out of your way. And everyone is right, with only your name on the lease he cant do or say **** about you kicking him out.

Old 05-30-2008, 03:18 PM
Banned

Just for the record here, landlord/tenant/real estatelaws are some of the trickiest on the books. I don't even know where you live but I can guarantee you it's not legal for you to kick him to the curb without a notice of eviction accompanied by a time frame in which he is expected to have removed himself from the residence.

You've been taking his money, he's been living there, he has a key. He is a tenant for all intents and purposes.

As far as what to do to him to solve the crap he does - you just gotta get creative man. I mean, you live with him...how could you not make his life miserable? I mean with half an imagination there should be no shortage of ideas.

If you get stumped, ask Google for some ideas. Trust me, you can get him out of that house in 2 weeks and make it seem like it's his idea. Machiavellian tactics, me thinks.

Old 05-30-2008, 03:36 PM

shave off all your pubes and put them in a plastic bag to keep for later. get the kid real drunk till he passes out. apply glue to face, pubes to glue. take pictures and then post on cbrforum.com.

Old 05-30-2008, 06:00 PM

Dead bird in cereal.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1767001

Quick Reply: Help with d!ckhead roomate