Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Help with d!ckhead roomate

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 07:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help with d!ckhead roomate

aargh...the worst thing ever--living witha drop-**** putz for a roommate. High-time and TV-time are supposed to be rewards. A bonus for taking care of the **** that needs taking care of--like work, bills, bikes, bitches, and dishes. Only cheaters with no self-respect skip right to the brownies.

It's important to respect an agreement, verbal ones too, but an attitude of "eff this, I'll do it later, get off my jock"--means he's not concerned with holding up his end...just like how it probably was when mommy was around. Just tell him he's a dirty-*** and if he wants to keep being a dirty-***, he can go sleep in his dirty-*** car. Thanks for the good times and all, but put up or shut up. This is a man's house, *******, with a man's name on the lease, grow up, show some respect or feel the effect.

Old 05-30-2008, 10:41 PM
Retired Moderator

Just wait until you have kids. They are the worst roomates EVER! They don't pay for jack and make a mess that you have to clean up all the time. Don't even get me started on a step-child...okay since you were asking (or not). Mine has a foul stench problem. She smells like *** 24/7, and it is so bad that I can tell when her bedroom door is open because the stench wafts into the livingroom. It smells like smeared ****. Maybe she is a serial killer and is hiding dead bodies under her mattress.

You have to tell your roomie to knock that **** off! Do as I say and not as I do. Start stealing his food, hiding his personal items, selling his valuables on Ebay, and flushing his weed down the toilet. He is an inconsiderate bastage , and should be punished with extreme prejudice! Make him as miserable as you are...[sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 05-30-2008, 11:34 PM

Didnt you set up some ground rules before you moved in together?Being someone who cares about some "few days old" dishes and smoking in the house I would take you for someone that would have a discussion about the rules of the household.
Tisk Tisk. Hope there is a lesson learned there.
Anyhow, what you need to do is have a serious conversation with him. Dont be a puss. Tell him your concept of how the deal is working out and if he doesnt want to listen and/or doesnt want to change then you just tell him its done. Straight away. Dont beat around the bush. As far as the weed, If you didnt know he smoked it then hes not really a close friend anyway. If you knew he did and you dont, then it was a dumb idea to get a place together in the first place. If you smoke then... your just a retard because what were you expecting? Back yard bong bustin? Meh. I tend to think you werent as close as you thought and were desperate to get out on your own.
Bottom line is your gonna have to muster up a pair of nutz and be firm. You'll get nothing done pussyfooting around the situation.

Good luck.

Old 05-31-2008, 12:04 AM

ORIGINAL: drewbagel423

ORIGINAL: Adr3naLinJunKy

man im sorry your roommate is a dick and all, but getting him busted over mary jane is pretty messed up too. and if he likes to get even he would prolly drag you down on weed charges too.
yeah i really think he would try to do something like that, which is why i wouldn't consider calling the cops

he had some people over yesterday and there were still some dirty dishes of his in the sink and i called him out on it in front of his friends and i think that kinda embarrassed him a little... clean sink when i woke up this morning
unless he's holding some decent weight, there will be no weed charges for anyone.
its not like if u have a dime or somethin ur gonna get prison time.
most likelyhe wont even get hand cuffed, unless the cop is just having a bad day...
now if hes got like O's, then he may end up with charges, but how would he bring u down with him?
its not like ur selling it. if hes the one getting arrested for possesion, and hes like, o yea well my roomate smokes too!
i doubt theyre gonna come get arrest you for smoking. and if ur not smoking then u def dont have anything to worry about
u can only get in trouble for possesion, not having smoked in the passed. even if it was 6 hours ago.

but i wouldnt call the cops on him anyway.
i would def. put his crap in his bed everytime he left it out
and the idea for taking all the dishes except one of everything is also a good idea
as far as smoking in the house, i can understand that he wants to watch movies and smoke... its funner that way, but who's tv is it?
if its urs u can just tell him he cant watch it
if its his, then i guess just try to talk it out with him, and if he wont budge just open all the windows and the balcony door when he smokes and maybe turn a few fans on high aimed passed him at the door.
that way it willbe noisy and maybe make him cold (although he may like it now that its warming up) that way itll vent the smell out.

Old 05-31-2008, 04:12 AM

**** on his pillow.

Old 05-31-2008, 04:32 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

ORIGINAL: Martin_D

**** on his pillow.
lol

this happened to me more then once.

I forged a note from the apartment and signed it like a chick. the letter basicly said. "We noticed that you have another persons mail coming to your apartment that is not on your lease, not only is this a viloation of your lease but you are also in viloation of the fire code. if the apartment burns down the fire department have no idea there is 1 more person in there.

i was creative but that ****er was out of there by the end of the month.

Old 05-31-2008, 05:19 AM

^^ NOOOOOOOOO ^^

I cant believe its actually happened to someone. I cant really think of anything else that would **** me off and disgust me more than that. lol

Old 05-31-2008, 05:46 AM

Smoke all of his weed and throw his dirty dishes on his bed.

Old 06-03-2008, 07:21 PM

I'd just start walking and masturbating every where I go in the apartment and always finish with a SHAZAM!