Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Helmet Laws

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2008 | 03:39 PM
Default RE: Helmet Laws

*watches Green Day on Paladium on a phat ol' TV with uber surround sound*

Old 12-27-2008 | 03:43 PM

*Watches Green Day on Paladium on a phat TV with uber surround sound*

Old 12-27-2008 | 03:49 PM
Retired Moderator

Classic, most people just reply to the last post (including myself) but the reply usually has nothing to do with who the reply was posted to.

To no one in particular:
Lets try and keep threads on topic .. or it least some semblance of it .. I know this is OT but not OT within another OT thread (with the exception of chit chat thread) .. this isnt some strict rule but it would be appreciated. A little off the original topic is one thing, but completely and utterly nothing to do with it tends to make all threads very unreadable. And yes this post is OT within OT but it needed to be said.

Thank You

Old 12-27-2008 | 05:14 PM
RCR

I post from the bottom everytime (with helmet on to stay on topic) unless I quote.

The fast reply cause Im fast>>

Old 12-27-2008 | 10:43 PM
RCR

IM so quick she doesn't even know what hit her....

Old 12-27-2008 | 11:39 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Didn't take time to read the whole thread. Just the original question. I personally am a firm believer in All The Gear All The Time and probably was one of the last holdouts. When the military (Marine Corps) made the rider safety course mandatory and it had very little to do with the safety issue. It was more a feeling of invading one more part of my life. I have been on the pavement a few times myself and have seen the damage done to the full face helmet and that was all it took to convince me that this is one of the best investments anyone could make towards saving their lives so, for god sakes keep the helmet on

Quick Reply: Helmet Laws