Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Have you ever, Would you ever Kick a car?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 10:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Have you ever, Would you ever Kick a car?

Gota agree w/rip on this one, the weight diff is far too much to the cagers advantage, ya their distracted damn cell phones, eatin , kids in the car, just plain not payin attention, yes were on a bike, much more vulnrable (hope I spelled that right) but were taught to be more alert ,to watch out more cuz we are more or less naked out there. It's still considerd "ROAD RAGE" if caught you will go to jail, ya bikes are faster, you just haul *** down the road right ???, not if the guy or gal is smart enough to get a license plate # ya but those plates are small right ??? not every bodys got bad eye sight. By all means Iam not sayin yer a ***** if you don't kick their door in and make an exmple of them for cuttin you off or what ever they do, just think about what yer doin before you do it, might be somthing you'll regret.

Old 08-31-2006, 02:14 PM
Retired Moderator

I'm one who said I would never kick a car. The ironic part is I have gotten out of my car at a stop, and punched the driver side window of a guy who cut me off...twice. Since I've gotten my motorcycle, I've started to realize that traffic is nothing to mess with. It can literally be life or death for us. I am not going to aggrivate the idiots out there because, and I've said it before, there is just another one a mile down the road who will do the same exact thing to you. Being a motorcycle vigilante is going to do nothing for our safety, but it may land you on your side, or in court (one of America's favorite pastimes). I try to think of my mom or dad not paying attention for a split second, and having someone kick in their door and intimidate them. These people, who we should be EXPECTING to screw up, are probably not trying to get you ON PURPOSE. Does that make a difference? It does to me. I am just going to be ready to react, and expect the worst...everytime.

Old 09-01-2006, 12:13 AM

On a light offense I fold peoples side mirrors in. That way when they look over they remeber you. And to the lady that cut me off the flipped me off. Remember those mirrors are plastic and are only held on by a few screws and that I wear paddd gear. So while you picking it up off the ground say to yourself....I guess I should be a bitch next time. That was my first mirror. I have about 3 to my collection. They mess up real bad to get that treatment.

Old 09-01-2006, 12:54 AM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: CBRCorey

I've never kicked a car but a dude on his cell totally cut me off in stop and go traffic. I pulled up next to him and punched his sideview mirror completely off. He finally got off his cell to yell at me but I took off between lanes. It was so gratifying.

HAHAHAAH i love it... ahahah

Old 09-01-2006, 03:43 AM

When you punch or kick cars while driving down the road, You dont fall over or anything like that. The bike is going fast enough that it will keep itself up in a straight line. I have kicked 2 doors and punched 1 guys window before. Never lost my balance from that. Although the guys window I punched, he was already shoving the bike over in the turn lane and I only punched him because he didnt even know it. It was some old fart.

Old 09-01-2006, 12:45 PM

If anything, I think I would punch the window or break the mirror off. That's why I bought my Icon Timax gloves: titanium plates and rivets all over those babies!!

****, I should wear 'em to the bar some night...

[sm=chairshot.gif]