Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

TITO ORTIZ VS FORREST GRIFFIN

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 11:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TITO ORTIZ VS FORREST GRIFFIN

JUST WATCHING THE THIRD AND FINAL ROUND- WHO IS GOING TO WIN???

im hoping for forrest

Old 08-17-2006, 12:03 AM
Default RE: TITO ORTIZ VS FORREST GRIFFIN

tito but i think griffin should have won

Old 08-17-2006, 12:11 AM

tito is an arrogant a**- layed low pretty much the entire fight except for a few take downs. he thinks he is a badass for kicking shamrocks ***, but the truth is, shamrock prob wouldve lost against alot of people.

Old 08-17-2006, 06:18 PM

Tito clearly won the first round - Forrest won the second for sure. It was pretty even in the third but Tito landed more punishing shots than Forrest. I actully think it was a good decision. There's awesome fights on tonight baby! War Karo - sanchez is going down!

Old 08-17-2006, 07:25 PM

I agree with the decision, but the judges completely missed it.

Old 08-17-2006, 07:26 PM

I agree with the decision, but the judges completely missed it.

Old 08-29-2006, 02:05 PM
Retired Moderator

I think Forrest won that fight. Tito needs to ACTUALLY beat someone besides Shamrock for me to think he is legit, again. He's been beaten by Liddel, Cotour, and won by a much debated decision to Griffin. I like him, but I am not convinced he is at the top of the food chain. What about Babalu getting knocked on his a$$ in a minute and a half? Can anyone beat Liddel?

Old 08-29-2006, 05:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd sure like to see liddel agaist some of the pride fighters... fador, crocop... ya gotta wonder about a person w/ the madona and child tatoo on there back, but mom has a skull for a face !!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't mess w/ his sister !!!!!!!!! Clean and free, Ripp'n

Old 08-30-2006, 06:50 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Tito needs to ACTUALLY beat someone besides Shamrock for me to think he is legit, again. He's been beaten by Liddel, Cotour,
You just named two insanely good fighters....

P.S. btw in case any UFC fans didn't see the past even on saturday they will be having a shamrock vs tito rematch on Spike TV Live on october 10th!....(They had to make it free cause after that call i don'tthink many people would pay to see a rematch.)

Old 08-30-2006, 09:59 AM

ORIGINAL: HighRevver

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Tito needs to ACTUALLY beat someone besides Shamrock for me to think he is legit, again. He's been beaten by Liddel, Cotour,
You just named two insanely good fighters....

P.S. btw in case any UFC fans didn't see the past even on saturday they will be having a shamrock vs tito rematch on Spike TV Live on october 10th!....(They had to make it free cause after that call i don'tthink many people would pay to see a rematch.)
That was my thought exctly. I'm gonna watch it because I wanna see Shamrock get his a$$ beat again. Tito is cocky but you kinda have to be in the sport I think. And for the above comment about UFC fighting the Pride fighters, whats the point?? Seriously?? They are 2 different leagues, it would be kind of like saying that you wish lidell would fight some WWE wrestler or a boxer (even though Pride and the UFC are close in fighting styles). No offense, but its 2 different leagues. If someone from Pride wants to fight lidell or anyone else from the UFC they are probably going to have to jion the UFC and make a name for themselves there before they will be alowed to have a shot at the title. Thats just my .02 but it would be kinda cool to see some Pride fighters over in the UFC

-Jesse-

Quick Reply: TITO ORTIZ VS FORREST GRIFFIN