Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Hard to Believe!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 10:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hard to Believe!!!!

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

That's right ...he did not hold up any store , or threaten to kill any people at the shops ..he was just in a very bad mood.[align=center]
[/align]
Ya, your not allowed to be in a bad mood in public in the USA. If it were up to me I'd make it a right to be able to defend yourself against the police.

Old 12-13-2008, 01:01 PM

Yup, lets through up some goofy photos and say how terrible, look at this little nerd. Like he could have done anything wrong. Look at these two tough guys, like they could do anything. I hope you know what they did.

And you know the media is just oh so happy to make a martyr out of a 15 year old. Oh he pet a dog just before. Who knows maybe he lit one on fire when no one was watching. Obviously the kid has issues coming at the cops with a knife. Who knows, maybe they stopped a killer/rapist etc. before they did anything. But the media is definitely going to be on his side, so take that stuff with a grain of salt.

Gun crazzzed, maybe, I prefer to think yer heads in the sand.

Old 12-13-2008, 02:13 PM
Banned

Such a shame, but what would have been worse if that disturbed little boy stabbed someone I loved.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:15 PM
Retired Moderator

Never mind ... no matter what anyone wants to post here regarding how justified or great the cops actions were .... I can and will take great comfort in the fact that those 4 gutless gun crazzed cops will be punished every day inside themselves , by themselves.....
You know what, that is part of the deal too. I think the kid was jacked up, and I think the cops went overboard. I can see problems on both sides of this coin. We should all try our best to do the same. I believe those cops will have to live with the fact that they killed a young man. I think cops live with it anytime they have to draw their weapon, even if it was to kill a 40 tweaker who just killed his wife. I wonder what thestats are for deppression, abuse, alchoholism, etc is for cops vs. averageJoe. You can spend so many hours pouring over the injustices of the world to the point where you are nothing but angry. No matter how pissed an individual can get about this incident, nothing can change what happened.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:27 PM

It doesn't matter what he has done in the past, he was not on a rampage. I hope all three get convicted of murder, although I doubt it will happen. What would happen if me and 3 of my friends were to chase someone that walked on my lawn and said hello to my dog down the street and cornered him. Then when he pulled out a knife we all shot him? I would be making your license plates now.

Old 12-13-2008, 08:15 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Never mind ... no matter what anyone wants to post here regarding how justified or great the cops actions were .... I can and will take great comfort in the fact that those 4 gutless gun crazzed cops will be punished every day inside themselves , by themselves.....
You know what, that is part of the deal too. I think the kid was jacked up, and I think the cops went overboard. I can see problems on both sides of this coin. We should all try our best to do the same. I believe those cops will have to live with the fact that they killed a young man. I think cops live with it anytime they have to draw their weapon, even if it was to kill a 40 tweaker who just killed his wife. I wonder what the stats are for deppression, abuse, alchoholism, etc is for cops vs. average Joe. You can spend so many hours pouring over the injustices of the world to the point where you are nothing but angry. No matter how pissed an individual can get about this incident, nothing can change what happened.

That is a nice way of saying fanaticism on both sides, whether it be pro or anti gun / pro or anti police etc.., is what always leads to these circular debates where no one wins .. esp. the 15 year old. There*s a gray area in most things that should leave us with an open mind to have some moderation in our p.o.v. .. a closed mind in an incident that none of us where first hand witnesses to seems rather ludicrous to hold a staunch view on imo, from either side. Not to say that conviction isn*t a good thing but conviction at the cost of a blind eye to all other possibilities is not imho. We are convicting in the court of public opinion.

Old 12-13-2008, 08:23 PM
Banned

This whole affair makes a case for Tasers.