Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Grand Theft Auto IV

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 01:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Grand Theft Auto IV

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

ORIGINAL: jessej05

just picked up grand theft auto....just wanna play and its taking like 10 min to load data or something....ugh!
buy a 360
When you buy your 360.. go ahead and get a Fed Ex shipping slip so you can send it back to MS when it crashes.. lol..

Been playing it on PS3 no problems at all.. never had any with my PS3... and the 10 min load is similar to you installing a PC game. Once you are in the game there is no loading time between scenes/rooms/bldgs.. ect..

Get a PS3 and enjoy.. Get a 360 and you will know thier support 800# by heart..

harsh - but justified words from zac - I have gone through 2 xboxes so far (on my 3rd) - but each time it has been a very simple process, it just kinda stinks waiting 2-3 weeks. but shipping etc. is all paid for by microsoft. Also with the newest board (the falcon) there have yet to be any reports of major hardware failures (red ring of death, aka RRoD). I still say go with the 360, and I am a 360 and ps3 owner.

Old 04-30-2008, 01:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just picked up grand theft auto....just wanna play and its taking like 10 min to load data or something....ugh!
buy a 360
When you buy your 360.. go ahead and get a Fed Ex shipping slip so you can send it back to MS when it crashes.. lol..

Been playing it on PS3 no problems at all.. never had any with my PS3... and the 10 min load is similar to you installing a PC game. Once you are in the game there is no loading time between scenes/rooms/bldgs.. ect..

okiedokie is just hating cuz all the cool kids on the cbr forum own a 360 [8D]me, voodoo, havoc, rrasco, foxy...

Old 04-30-2008, 01:17 PM

Review...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiypZ07dgOE

Old 04-30-2008, 01:24 PM
Old 04-30-2008, 01:26 PM

ive had my 360 for a year and a half and never had one problem with it (knock on wood)
but i also come to a part in the game where its not loading a bunch of crap, like the main menu, then go to dashboard and let the cd slow down, and then shut it down using the controller. i know alot of ppl just turn them off with the button at any point in the game, and i think this has alot to do with them messing up. usually if ppl just take care of their stuff and do the little things (that may take an extra 20 seconds OMG) theyll last a lot longer and have alot less problems.

Old 04-30-2008, 01:31 PM

buy a 360

okiedokie is just hating cuz all the cool kids on the cbr forum own a 360 [8D]me, voodoo, havoc, rrasco, foxy...
Cool kids??!! Sounds more like the window lickers to me.

I love how we argue about systems every time a game comes out. GROW UP!!!

PS3 FTW!

Old 04-30-2008, 01:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF

buy a 360

PS3 FTW!
someone feels left out [sm=laughat.gif]

Old 04-30-2008, 02:05 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRCRF

buy a 360

PS3 FTW!
someone feels left out [sm=laughat.gif]
HAHA!! Stop eating the paste!

Old 04-30-2008, 08:35 PM
Retired Moderator

Xbox 360 will show up at your house at 3 am withexpensive prostitutesand cocaine. 360 will take you out on the town and get you into the best clubs, introduce you to senators and playmates, and also pick up the bill for all the drinks. Then, Xbox 360 will say, "Let's go get a bite". 360 will proceed to take you to the best restaurant in town (you know...the one it takes six months to get a reservation for), get in on the fly, and tell you to order anything on the menu because it is on him. Thank you Xbox 360 for teaching me howto fight, change my oil, raise my kids, treat older people with respect,run faster, build a dog house, satisfy my wife, make my ***** larger, cure cancer, catch a huge steelhead, and always find the G-spot.

P.S. Iheard PS3 got a new job...he is the guy that cleans up random spewdom in the sex booths atadult shops...but he has a fancy mop andnew rubber gloves.

Old 04-30-2008, 10:28 PM

I played it ealier today and it was cool, but nothing special. I liked how when you ran over people they went flying. But the gameplay itself wasn't that good, the controls were stupid and crashing into something and sending me through the windshield killing me wasn't cool. Driving was pretty weak, hard to control the car.
Overall, I'm dissapointed.

Quick Reply: Grand Theft Auto IV