Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Good day

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 04:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good day

so i was shopping on oppracing.com for some carbon fiber parts the other day then came across pro-fiber.com which had all the same stuff but for $50-100 cheaper per part. Naturally i was attracted to that and went to compare the products between the two sites to see if i could discern a quality difference but as soon as i went back to opp i noticed all their product pictures had the pro-fiber watermark on them. Sooo opp just orders their parts from pro-fiber in slovenia and marks them to make up for the shipping or whatever i guess apparently? But i also realized if i ordered everything all at once from pro-fiber itd still be a couple hundred cheaper than opp ($90 shipping no matter how many parts you order) so i put a bunch of stuff in my shopping cart just to see how much itd cost and then i closed it out.

I come home tonight and check my email and have one from pro-fiber saying theyre waiting for my payment for my order. Apparently i accidentally placed my order before i closed out of my shopping cart BUT!!! they said they took 10% off my order i guess in an effort to entice me to pay for everything. It worked. So for at least $660 worth of carbon fiber parts on oppracing i paid $440 shipped on pro-fiber.com for the same exact product. I orderd their carbon fiber swing arm covers, clutch cover, and rear hugger. Ill wait to see how everything turns out but for now im pretty ecstatic and if anyone plans on ordering a couple cf pieces i recommend doing it all at once from pro-fiber and calling or waiting to pay to see if theyll give you the same discount as well. Cant go wrong with 30% off and saving $200.