Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Gonna be a long summer ...

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 12:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Gonna be a long summer ...

ORIGINAL: Err

ORIGINAL: JZHALES

try being at the stunt spot for hours in full gear, yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa im just gonna buy some elbow pads and rock it with my icon vest i guess
you're nuts man.

i sweat like a pig with just my helmet on, i don't know how you could wear a leather...
nah son i def dont have leathers lol, textile is how i roll, but soon enough im gonna just rock the elbow pads and vest

Old 04-28-2007, 12:42 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nah son i def dont have leathers lol, textile is how i roll, but soon enough im gonna just rock the elbow pads and vest
Are you $hittin? Sometimes I can't tell when you are f_ckin' around. Are you talking about wearing soccer gearwhen you are stunting, or as a full time rider (with an expired endorsement, no mirrors, no lights, etc...). You're killin' me Smalls! [:@]

Old 04-28-2007, 12:54 AM

just when i stunt, but not yet i still roll jacket with some alpinestars shin pads and that icon vest soon im gonna get some alpstar elbow pads and just rock those and the vest instead of the jacket for stunt, helmet always, but when im in the street i stay full gear, always man i dont give a **** if its 100 degrees id just assume not ride than go out in this city without gear, entirely too many soccer moms/ young girls on cell phones, i honestly dont even like being on the road anymore its truley scary here, i get pulled out in front of on a daily basis, i need to get another bike asap for the streets[&:]

Old 04-28-2007, 12:56 AM

"There is a certain Darwinian element to those who refuse to wear their gear"

Quoted from a first responder cop...

Old 04-28-2007, 01:02 AM

i really hope thats not in reference to me

Old 04-28-2007, 01:12 AM

^^ Dood You just said that You would'nt be caught dead on the street without your gear.
And you're still wearing a lid, a chest protectos, and elbow pads when you're stunting (I'm assuming low speed stunting, not the "standing in the tank at highway speeds" kind of bull**** some people pull)
No, I just mean that it doesn't matter how hot it gets, If you're going to play amongst the Soccer moms on their 3 ton+ SUVs, you've better be protected.

Old 04-28-2007, 01:16 AM

hhaha yea my bad just some ppl here dont read things thru before they respond, soccer moms scare me, so do asian women,really fat black women, blondes of any age, and sissy men that drive girly cars

Old 04-28-2007, 01:42 AM
Retired Moderator

hhaha yea my bad just some ppl here dont read things thru before they respond, soccer moms scare me, so do asian women,really fat black women, blondes of any age, and sissy men that drive girly cars
...time for me to jack this thread. I work for a heavy equipment rental yard (salesman), and sometimes adult men come into the yard in a minivan...we allhave a good laugh, and wonder who wears the pants in the relationship..

Old 04-28-2007, 02:00 AM

yea man, im not gonna drop any make and models but you should know if you drive one, and i seen this one guy on the highway in a white taurus, in a plain white shirt with a tie, and im thinking, this guy looks like he hates life, and does anyone remember the guy from england that posted on here because his girl was also his banker / mommy / daddy / slavemaster and she wouldnt pay for his bike insurance so he couldnt get an f4i, and he blamed it on stunters?

Old 04-28-2007, 05:52 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

yes i do i remember laughing alot... thinking of him again makes me laugh ... thanks jz