Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

go to hell girl

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 11:48 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: go to hell girl

When A girl leaves lik.e this "especially a really hot one" You feel lik.e the world is over. but you'll find another girl and **** her brains out and feel way better about yourself..

find one just as hot that makes more money. that's always better =p

Old 07-28-2008, 12:08 AM

When I went to Iraq in 2003, my fiancee at the time cheated on me. I was devastated when I found out. I thought I had the perfect one. I ended it right there, and never looked back. Never responded to any emails, no calls, nothing. I got back in the street and started chasing women again, fast.I banged a few,Then met my wife 2 weeks after the breakup. Its been gravy ever since. Now I know I have a real woman. Easy brother, everythings ok. All happens for a reason. Trust me.

Old 07-28-2008, 09:28 AM

ORIGINAL: lonewolfcbr

You know...its really really dangerous...that some of us feel the way we do after **** goes wrong....and all own motorcycles...i know how i used to go off and go speeding away in my car when my last gf(which took two years of recovery)****ed me over....now i'm back on my feet..pray that **** never happens again...
my roomate drove home from FT. myers (3.5 hour drive)on his bike after a break up.

he had it fora week at the time and was doing 120 whole wayspliting lanes between semis.

I have no idea how he is still alive, and he is usually pretty calm and restrained.

I haven't touched my bike in 3 days, that being one of the reasons.

that and the 1500 dollars one liquer are 2 things I hope Idon't getmy self into.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:38 AM

Yea..i know everything happens for a reason...I just thought she was the one. I was hoping to be married in 2 years...Finding someone hotter...we'll see...smarter, yessir i can do that no problem...anyone that breaks up with me for some douchebag cant be very smart in the first place I just need some short (5'6" ish), skinny (100-120 pound), girl with a nice face and abs, legs,and im set...cant love someone we arent attracted to right?

oh yea, were forgetting the most important part...she cant be a ****ing BITCH!...no bitchiness, no cheating, has a future, not afraid of commitment...THEN im set

I just dont wanna wait to have someone else in my life. I dont do stupid stuff on my bike anymore...put too much work into rebuilding it from my last mistake.

Old 07-28-2008, 10:43 AM

The main thing bugging me now is...WHY? Why would she decide to turn into a bar hopping, cheating skank when she had everything she ever wanted with me? Yes, i go away to school during the week and on breaks i work away all week..but i washome EVERY weekend for her...I hope when she realizes what shes become she tries to get ahold of me to make things better just so i can meet her somewhere, get her hopes up, smack her ****ing sluttyface and say "**** you you worthless POS"...then jump on my bike and leave.

Old 07-28-2008, 11:09 AM

^^because you guys are young as ****^^

I'm only 25 and i have dated, been broke up with, cheated on, been cheated on ect... She was your ONLY one.. so technically she was "the one" just not the "right" one..

Dont sweat it, go to the bar have a beer or 2 and take home something better looking and forget about her when you get her a cab home in the morning..

It works i promise.

Old 07-28-2008, 12:04 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

^^because you guys are young as ****^^
True...I would mail those girls some of my poopy from an M.B.E. Mark it from the Christmas Poo.

Old 07-28-2008, 12:18 PM

best way to get over a woman is to get ontop of another...best advice ive ever heard in my life.
[sm=hail.gif]very true!!

Old 07-28-2008, 12:53 PM

red, you can't turn a ***** into a housewife...she is what she has always been...its nothing you did...except fall for the wrong(right) person....after this is over you'll be a stronger person...and know to look out for the bull**** next time around.

anger and bikes seems to be more dangerous than cars and anger...i remember lane splitting in a tunnel at 130mph...wow...

Old 07-28-2008, 05:29 PM

I hate women.... Most of them are ******. I'm going to go gay.

Quick Reply: go to hell girl