Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

go to hell girl

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 12:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default go to hell girl

you make me sick, i hope your new boyfriend gets cancer in his dick

sorry, alittle bit angry and a little bit drunk. dont mind me.

I just got in a fight with a recently ex girl-friend. she slept with some dude that she shouldn't have and wanted me to console her. F! that. I chose to walk home (she was my DD) kinda of a far walk but a friend picked me up, good thing, i would have been even more pissed. well anyways, bull shi+.

Seagram's 7 and Dr. Pepper will console me.

Peace to my loving family, may you never cheat on me and expect my sympathy.

title and first line from an atmosphere song, not that creative when drunk, so i quote others.

Old 07-27-2008, 12:58 AM
Default RE: go to hell girl

You made the right choice G. You can't cheat on someone and then expect them to help you when you've made another retarded decision...what was she thinkin' [:'(]

Old 07-27-2008, 12:59 AM

You should have just consoled her with your *****. Then you both would have been happy. Cool new signature, BTW.

Old 07-27-2008, 01:18 AM

i wouldnt spit in her face if her eyebrows were on fire.

Old 07-27-2008, 01:18 AM

yeah and console him with the condom you used in his drink

Old 07-27-2008, 01:33 AM

i went through some BS with my ex tonight to..i just went and ripped some ****tys in a open parking lot and popped 4 vicodin..i feel much better now.

Old 07-27-2008, 01:43 AM

i think i speak for most of us on here when i say i wont cheat on you :P **** it you dont need her ****

Old 07-27-2008, 09:07 AM

*Language alert*
Im wi.th ya bro...my gf of four years and would have been soon to be fiance dumped me early june.This was all whil.e i was buying her a dirt bike for her b-day. Once i got it she decided to call it off. I tried to make things better for the next month wh.ile shesoff partying and getting drunk everynight. BUT...last week i find out shes been seeing and screwing this guy since li.ke the day we broke up so that can only make me think there was something going on between them WH.ILE we were dating..so needless to say i went to her house, rounded up my **** and my dirtbikeand drove off. So **** her, the dumb, worthless, cheating skank she is. I hope one night she comes home drunk wi.th him and crashes her car into a tree and they burn to death...****ing bitch

I got a text last weekend from her saying "Im so much better than you now"...all i could do was lol...yea, no future, cheating, std infested, drunk ****...yep better than me..she dropped out of college...i ****ing go to a great college, ill graduate and be making 60k min., and ill find someone smarter, more beautiful, and someone thats not a ****ing bi-polar BITCH.

Its still hard not to li.ke her...been w.ith her since 10th grade in high school...so i dont know what else to do...but i cant li.ke her...shes worthless

Old 07-27-2008, 09:09 AM

If they're cheating....they are a peice of **** and not deserving of your time or your thoughts..........walk away and NEVER look back!!!

Old 07-27-2008, 09:20 AM

ORIGINAL: redzintimidator

I got a text last weekend from her saying "Im so much better than you now"...all i could do was lol...yea, no future, cheating, std infested, drunk ****...yep better than me..she dropped out of college...i ****ing go to a great college, ill graduate and be making 60k min., and ill find someone smarter, more beautiful, and someone thats not a ****ing bi-polar BITCH.
wow, shes better than you now...all I can say is girls come and go, the one you thik you'll be with forever screws you over the hardest it seems l.ike....

Quick Reply: go to hell girl