Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

go to hell girl

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 12:13 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: go to hell girl

If someone cheats on you ... its over, period!!

Its just about the worst thing you can do to someone who loves you .. as far as youre concerned the person you thought you knew died!!

..you remove them from your life whatever the cost ...no second chances ..dont even let them have closure ... no ..just no!!

When someone cheats ..theres no way back!!

Jules

Old 07-27-2008, 12:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

after 2 months of no girlfriend i feel 10x better..im out with my friends EVERYNIGHT. no one calling me or texting me bitching about how i dont spent enough time with them. but im only 18..im not ready to settle down yet. i dont think i want to date again any ways.
smart guy

Old 07-27-2008, 12:25 PM

ORIGINAL: N8 Dawg

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

after 2 months of no girlfriend i feel 10x better..im out with my friends EVERYNIGHT. no one calling me or texting me bitching about how i dont spent enough time with them. but im only 18..im not ready to settle down yet. i dont think i want to date again any ways.
smart guy
Unless your some pimp sex is harder to come by.

Old 07-27-2008, 01:23 PM

LOL...you guys are sooooo young and still into this. TRUST ME when i say...you get a little older and a lttle wiserand you realize what bulls**t all this relationship crap is. Be young, be free, and to hell with the heavyrelationship thing...god how exhausting

Stay single...you'll thank me for the advice some day

Old 07-27-2008, 02:04 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Nauree

FYCKJ TGHIS ****IN WEBSITE ASODFAHSDHF GOD DAMN IT.
I have no idea what foreign language you speak dude Been married 18 years and don't miss the dating scene at all ... but in the immortal words of BTO "any lovin is good lovin so I took what I could get."

Old 07-27-2008, 03:06 PM

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher

ORIGINAL: Nauree

FYCKJ TGHIS ****IN WEBSITE ASODFAHSDHF GOD DAMN IT.
I have no idea what foreign language you speak dude Been married 18 years and don't miss the dating scene at all ... but in the immortal words of BTO "any lovin is good lovin so I took what I could get."
i typed out a long post and it wouldn't go though.

Old 07-27-2008, 04:16 PM

best way to get over a woman is to get ontop of another...best advice ive ever heard in my life. and honestly, if she is sendin you a text that says "i am so much better than you now", she is obviously way to damn immature and full of ****e. stop bein her doormat and tell her to f off. never any good to be friends wit an x imho, ****e always gets twisted, specially when alchohol and another dude are involved and both are starin at you in your face.

Old 07-27-2008, 07:39 PM

Thanks for the advice dizzie... I know now that its never good to be friends with an x...Its so hard to let go of something you love even though they tear you to pieces....Its for the better though. Havin you guys here helps me out a lot! Thanks.

[sm=smiley31.gif][sm=smiley31.gif][sm=smiley31.gif]

Old 07-27-2008, 11:23 PM

Red, I could completely copy your post earlier and put a car in for dirt bike and it'd be exactly what I've been through. Don't even bother with jealousy pictures though.. just let it all go. Goin after other girls helps a LOT. I sat and wallowed for a few months when mine broke up with me.. went through about $1500 in liquor in those two months too.. but once I decided to start my life back up I forgot about all of that in a minute.

Old 07-27-2008, 11:29 PM

You know...its really really dangerous...that some of us feel the way we do after **** goes wrong....and all own motorcycles...i know how i used to go off and go speeding away in my car when my last gf(which took two years of recovery)****ed me over....now i'm back on my feet..pray that **** never happens again...

Quick Reply: go to hell girl