Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 09:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?

"im for 'em....well this club is for 'em" ..Anyone?
________
JUSTIN BIEBER

Last edited by Brandon77; 04-09-2011 at 04:05 AM.
Old 12-12-2006, 09:49 PM

honestly i dont pay it much attention.I still live in the dark ages. A girl on a harley is ok.Super bikes is a mans sport.Just my 2 cents

Old 12-12-2006, 11:23 PM

We should welcome everyone who shares our passion and interest in the sport. Sure, woman on Sportbikes (Not Harleys), look attrative, however it shouldn't stop there. They should be have plenty of experience, knowledge, and passion toward the sport.

Old 12-12-2006, 11:36 PM

Woman, men what ever. Were all out there to have fun regardless of gender. I personally prefer following the woman on bikes (sorry, I said it). Provides a nice view and gives ya reason to get from A to B to C. Nah, but seriously its all good. I would be willing to bet that your bf would probably not prefer to see you do it (out of fear that you may get injuried someday). If the man loves ya, it will come with the territory, I promise (gotta work thru it). Good luck to ya.

SIDE NOTE: Are you near Summit @ WVA? (If so, I'm already jealous).

n8

Old 12-12-2006, 11:48 PM

girl+bike=super hot!!!. im dating a chick that has an 06' 600rr and a fiddy w/ 12 bar and all. she worked 3 jobs for two years just to get a bike and bought her CBR w/ cash. she rides all the time and maintains her bikes better than i maintain mine. she is one of the few female riders i have met that is actually into motorcylces not just into getting attention. when we are at the lot she throws it down on her fiddy better than some of the guys that are out there. she is also not affraid of crashing and often laughs when she does. did i mention she loves 2up stunting as well? this chick is hardcore on the outside but sweet and sensitive on the inside and there are more girls out there just like her. (i.e. some of her friends)

here is a link to a pic of her and her bike.
http://www.stunttexas.com/pictures/paige.jpg

As for the chicks that know nothing about bikes or how to ride them, i give them respect for even trying. as long as they are riding for the right reasons then more power to them. no one should ride just to look cool or get attention male or female. bikes are serious and if you dont treat them that way they will bite you in the a$$.

Old 12-13-2006, 12:43 AM

I actually followed my wife onto a bike... we traded in her car, and she paid cash for her ex500... we rode that for a while until I decided I wanted my own, then I got an '03 F4i a few months ago. This is the first day she/we got her bike (was our bike until I got mine)... We still didn't know how to ride, and only had the boots and helmets at that point, we now ride fully geared of course. I like having my wife ride, but it makes me nervous at the same time, but I probably make her nervous as well...

Name:  IMG_2848.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  87.9 KB

Old 12-13-2006, 02:09 AM

I'll do her on or off the bike, really doesnt matter if she rode in on it or not...

I think the less CC the bike, the hotter the girl. Pretty little girls don't go ***** out and hop on a 600....ok so most dont

I dont know what i think, i think that as long as they dont make me look too bad then it's all good!

Old 12-13-2006, 02:19 AM

Well i actualy ride with a few ladies, and they can handle themselves just fine. i think its hot and dig chicks on bikes. ride for the love not the show,doesnt matter if your male or female.

Old 12-13-2006, 06:03 AM

ORIGINAL: kickencbr

Well i actualy ride with a few ladies, and they can handle themselves just fine. i think its hot and dig chicks on bikes. ride for the love not the show,doesnt matter if your male or female.
+1 with kickencbr. To be honest though some ladies make me nevous infront or behind me. If your posing, squiding out, or you got something to prove by buzzing me at 140 mph cause you think your ILL than your an *******! If your out riding you don't have to pass me on one wheel or on my inside line thru a corner cause trust me I'll see you. Ride to ride not to be something your not. Male or female!

Quick Reply: Girls who ride...what do you think about them?