Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ghosts ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Ghosts ?

ORIGINAL: Shadow

C'mon, Kiddo, 'fess up !
I need a good shiver story - it's 4.53AM and just getting light........
Woooooooo wooooooooo !!
Nearly time for Sunday ride !

Oh right Gosh!! ..I dont know, I for some reason thought you were miles away from me in "time" ..we have 3:10am here so you are only less than 2 hours ahead of me ..

Jules

Old 11-15-2008, 09:31 PM

PM it if you like, I never laugh at my friends, I laugh with them.......[X(]
Ok I will tell it you as it happened ... what I tell you now are facts and what actually happened, what you believe from this is totally up to you ...

I live in an ancient village full of history and hauntings, my own cottage whilst not from the 17th century is from the 19th century ... when I first moved into it several years ago I had some terrible nightmares and would awake to noises in the night ..I would get up, go down stairs and "feel" a presence ..its very hard to describe a feeling but this feeling of a presence was as real to me as if my own eyes were seeing an apparition ..I never did see a ghost here but I sure as hell know what I felt including the most incredible temperature drops in the rooms where I felt the presence the strongest.

The truth is I knew there was a presence here, I have always been susceptible to that kind of thing but like a dentist doesnt work on his own teeth I got in a third party to confirm what I felt .. a very long story short here but this woman, a pyschic told me I was living with the lost spirit of a farmer who thought he still lived here ... he just didnt know he was dead and wondered what the hell was going on in his cottage including what was the boxes of lights (my computer and tv) doing there ..he wasnt evil or good, just lost ..this woman told me straight up she didnt want paying but if I felt like covering her petrol then fine ... she did some kind of ceromony and I swear my hair stood up on end when this spirit supposedly passed over ..after a while she told me he understands and has gone now ... to this day the cottage has been peaceful and quiet and no longer do I feel an intruder in my own home ..so, I didnt exactly see or hear anything but I sure as hell know what I felt here for the first year compared to how I feel here now ..placebo effect ..whatever, it worked and she didnt want paying .. I will also say I am reasonably intelligent and not into BS but I know there was something here ..the history also checked out with this womans findings ..the farmers wife had died first here and he never got over it

Jules

Old 11-15-2008, 10:00 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

My old farmhouse was used as a 'dormitory' for wayward children with learning disabilities, somewhere back in the day.....
I've been told one of the entities I see is one of the teachers who looked after the children, and still patrols the passageway, and some of the others are children, some of whom are full of mischief.
One held a pillow over my wife's face one night - scared her a bit but it hasn't happened again.
Me, they just leave alone for the most part.
Thanks for sharing Kiddo.....

Old 11-15-2008, 10:05 PM

Thanks for sharing Kiddo.....

You are welcome Pete, but there are other explanations like the walls get imbued with energies of people and events from the past, those of us who are sensitive pick these up like a recording and get a playback if you like ..we interpret these things as ghosts or apparations, supernatural ...when indeed, it just maybe a natural phenomenon.. if you were me and were here you would know what i felt was something more .. to me it was the most real thing as if I saw it with my own eyes, to everyone else its just another ghost story without an actual sighting :-)

Jules

Old 11-15-2008, 10:22 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay not bragging by no means and not something I talk great deal about what this whole ghost thing has me puzzled, because I have made quite a few ghosts, and it seems to me. If there was any negative energy looming around. It would be directed at the ghost maker and I haven't experienced that problem. I do have a story that my grandfather love to tell about an experience of his and his brothers, but far too long to post here concerning a ghost. I never knew him to stretch the truth or fabricate anything. So I can just say something happened to them, and I do believe that. But I'm still not sold on the whole ghost prospective

Old 11-15-2008, 10:30 PM

Ghosts ?

You guys better look under your beds at night, the booooogey man is going to get you !!!

LOL

Old 11-15-2008, 10:42 PM