Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

****ing cell phone drivers

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 06:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ****ing cell phone drivers

yesterday i was on I40 heading to durham, im riding slow, and with traffic (usually im runnin about 90) this ****ing car moves over and cuts me off goin like 60 and im prolly runnin 75 (65mph zone) anyway he doesnt use a ****in signal THEN when he sees me shake my fist he points and starts talking ****, oh yea he was on his phone THE ENTIRE TIME, i was hoping he would get off on my exit so i could kick his mirror off but he didnt

Old 03-31-2007, 07:06 PM
Default RE: ****ing cell phone drivers

Should a capped his @$$ with your revolver. Just kidding!!!

I avoid inattentive cell phone users like the plague. Think they own the roads.

Old 03-31-2007, 07:30 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sometimes i fear them more then old people, usually they have an excuse (they're old! sorry old fatguy) but the ppl on cells just are *** hats

Old 04-01-2007, 12:46 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

About 30 minutes ago cominghome with my 3 month old(in the car), A huuuge retarded lady pulled out of the grocery store onto the highway, cut right across the turn lane, the fast lane and middle lane and popped in front of me doing about 10 mph. All from about 50 feet away when she pulled out. Now there is pretty heavy traffic and I blinked as she came into the fast lane, as I opened my eyes back up she was crossing into my lane with less than 20 feet to go! The fast lane was the open lane! retard. Anyway fist to horn, full panic stop from 65 and pull to the right, I missed her by 3 inches as I went to the righton the shoulder!!!! No crap! Stupid fat ho, almost killed me and my newborn. stayed on the horn and she then went all over the highway trying to get away. Everybody behind had come to stop as well thinking it was going to be an accident and they would be needed as witnesses.(State Law, even witnesses can get a felony charge for leaving an accident). She then pulled off onto a side street about a 1/4 mile down the road. I thought it was over for a second, then the adrenaline and anger kicked in. I wanted to follow her and scare the **** out of her(and I called the cops).
Anyway She was on a cellphone in this old green 90ish ford taurus, and about the size of Regina!, maybe a little smaller.

Old 04-01-2007, 06:26 AM
Retired Moderator

I let it be known (even driving in my car) that I will not tolerate inattentive cell-phone drivers. I allow them 1 time to cross over the lines.........then I'll honk to alert them to wake the f**k up. If they do it again......the next stop light, I let them have it. I'll be damned if I'm going to let some little girl on a cell phone paralyze me because she was paying more attention to what Cindy Douchebag had to say on the phone, rather than drive.

(this subject is like politics for me........I always get heated.)

Old 04-01-2007, 06:49 AM

You have good reason to get heated. This is life or death for us. Inattentive drivers KILL motorcyclists. I have absolutely no tolerance for them, and I've pissed off a few of my friends by calling them out on their ****ty driving.

Old 04-01-2007, 07:26 AM

i was just watching something on TV the other day and they said that drivers on cell phones are attenative as a 70-75 year old..

chicago just passed it not too long ago if you are on a cell phone while driving 500.00 fine....speeding in a const zone 1st--500.00 2nd 1000 and no license for 6 months.

Old 04-01-2007, 09:13 AM

Cell phone users and blue-hairs!!! They **** me off like no others. Fortunately, most blue-hairs are too feeble minded to know how to work a cell phone so rarely do you see the double whammy of a blue-hair on a cell phone, but it does happen! [:@]

and don't worry Havoc... I'm not a blue-hair... my gray hair gives me character and draws the young chicas to me!

[sm=signs006.gif][sm=joke.gif]