Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Friend crashed my F4i

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 01:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vegas_rebel
LOL. Nate wants pictures of every girl; don't take it personally.
Originally Posted by R Dub
Nate didn't mean anything by that. Around here Nate likes to think of himself as a pimp lol. He really is a good guy. He's got a pretty hot girl himself. He was just playing around and didn't mean any harm by it.
Lies...

Old 10-20-2011, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by martinjr96
Watch wat u say man cuz thats my girl and i dont play like that when it comes to her

Hah, no offense intended dude - I would probably crop out my girl if I was that sensitive about it though.

Old 10-20-2011, 05:04 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

The thing about swapping cars or motorcycle....insurance coverage is fine printed. When I borrow my car to a friend, that does have insurance, and I too have insurance but after the he crash my car and when we file claim, both insurance denied claim. For my friend, his insurance only covers him driving his car....my insurance only covers me (exclude other drivers) it's all on the fine print....it sucks but that's how those insurance co. make so much money....

When you swap bikes or car...those that does have insurance? You may want to double check...call agent to verify...many company don't cover this... Is odd because you think about it, if your group riding, riding your own bike and you hit your buddy, he fall and crash...your insurance will pay for him...but if you swap bikes, you hit your friend that's riding your bike, insurance don't pay...

That just don't make sense...so why we buy insurance anyway...

So to hi-jack thread subject but thinking about my previous car accident really ****ing pisses me off, I drop $3G to fix car & lost a friend because he end up not paying me...just shy away & never return my call...I can't even locate him?

As for your bike, it look severe & lucky your friend not badly injured, cuz you dont want to deal with medical cost $$$$ that's even worst

Old 10-20-2011, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i

Hah, no offense intended dude - I would probably crop out my girl if I was that sensitive about it though.
Naaa not even!!!! Im just sayin before anyone else says something stupider den gets me mad you no, but its all good

Old 10-20-2011, 05:29 PM

And i bet u ment no harm man

Old 10-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And i bet u ment no harm man
Nate is "mostly" harmless And since you've made your feelings crystal clear, nobody else will stray that way.

But fair waring: Nate doesn't just request pics, he also shares. I've heard my girl ask "wtf are you looking at?!?" more than once when she peeked over my shoulder

Old 10-20-2011, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Nate is "mostly" harmless And since you've made your feelings crystal clear, nobody else will stray that way.

But fair waring: Nate doesn't just request pics, he also shares. I've heard my girl ask "wtf are you looking at?!?" more than once when she peeked over my shoulder
HahaHahahaha, i better watch out also !! Hahaha

Old 10-20-2011, 08:10 PM
Lightbulb C'mon....

Watch wat u say man cuz thats my girl and i dont play like that when it comes to her
C'mon.. lighten up.. YOU left her in the picture.. what did you expect... its a bunch of MOTORCYCLE RIDERS.

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
+10K. Knowing you get Butt Hurt about it, you shouldn't have let the situation have a chance to take place.

Old 10-20-2011, 08:56 PM

Internet, serious business. :icon_fact:

Old 10-20-2011, 09:07 PM

If you join the NDFC he won't harass you about your ol' lady... I'm lying... he won't stop.. but join anyways..

Quick Reply: Friend crashed my F4i