Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

fast food customers

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 12:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: fast food customers

I work at the pizza joint part time while going to school, we get all sorts of crazy people, that's why I refuse to pick up the phone and just drive, but I still get my fair of idiots, but mostly cheap asses. I've had plenty of ******* that asked me how much and if the price included a tip already. Most of the time it's good money, most people tip good. Well, black people don't tip and they try to short change you most of the time for some odd reason, I tryed asking one of my coworkers and he said that black people don't tip him either, even though he's black. I guess when you buy those big rims for your car, you really can't afford to tip a pizza guy couple of bucks.

Old 02-10-2008, 12:10 AM

ORIGINAL: KRUSHER F3

That was some funny stuff. But from a customer side of the drive through, There is a Taco Bell where I live that EVERY time, not occasionally, I mean EVERY single time you go through the drive through you have to pull up and check your bag to be sure everything's there and 99 times out of 100 something is missing. I got my son a kids meal and got all way home and they had put the tacos, toy, cheese for the chips but no frigging chips! I have even been inside and something will get left off the order.
Another time there was this guy that worked there that had a tendancy of talking dorky or like a baby. He would repeat the order back to you in that dorky voice (and yes he was making the voice) I finally told him one day that if he would talk like a normal human being someone could understand what he was saying and he immediately talked normally and I never heard the "dorky" voice again.
I think Taco Bell has a penchant for hiring those kinds of people so they can say they exceed the EOE requirements. There's a "slow" girl at the taco bell nearestwork (and a slow guy, but that's another story), I ordered lunch from there for my crew one day and went to go pick up about 65 tacos and the girl kept asking me if I was hungry and if all the tacos were for me. I told her they were "for my friend here", as I pointed to a random guy in line, but she wouldn't leave me alone and the manager kept yelling at her to leave me alone. I don't know if I got all 65 or not, and I wasn't about to stand there and count them.

I hardly agree with you guys giving back what your customers are dishing out, but you probably deal with a mess more dumbasses on a daily basis than I used to working in a ****ty little music store. We had our share of a$$holes there too, but I was the most levelheaded of the employees (pretty freaking sad since I worked there from age 16-19) and could stand to deal with the morons. I had to deal with a lot of menopausal and post-menopausal bitchy old ladypiano teachers. Got to be they would call up or come in and specifically ask for me. The best waswhenrental season rolled around andpeople with bad credit would bring theirgrandmothers or otherelderly relatives withgoodcredit to rent instruments. Evenmy dad used to prank call thereas a chinese woman asking if we rented viorins.

Old 02-10-2008, 12:53 AM

ORIGINAL: RCR

Why is it when in the drive thru They ask me to pull forward and they will bring my food out to me?

Which I don't and sit at the window until my order is ready (I don't order anything special, just right off the menu)

I don't care if they mess with my food anyways,Im preety sure I've had worse things in my mouth over the years..
you are pulled up becuase we are timed and we need to keep our times low. if a lot of people just orderd a lot of 1 thing we run out and it needs to be cooked. very common with items we sell very little off and cost a lot to waste.

and if you check your order at window it slows everything down. it best to pull up out of the line to check. if something is wrong wait in line again and we often offer free frostys or something.

we are pretty good about getting everything right. i mean you bag 100's of orders all similar for hours something is going to get messed up sometimes. after 6 hours of taking orders all night you cant remember what they just said to you. it becomes hard to concentrate on orders for hours.

and o yeah right now its darks and my bothers sleeping. the only bright thing is my monitor so of course there is a damn fly crawling all over it. pissing me off.

Old 02-10-2008, 01:20 AM

I got a job at Burger King right after Katrina hit me. I was still in high school and needed a job. They hired me on the spot but that was the WORSE job I ever had. I worked there for like 1.5 months before I quit. They would work me till 11pm on school nights and would not give me Saturdays or Sundays off. Always retarded days like Tuesdays and Thrusdays where no one was doing anything. They were looking for new crew members because a lot of them left from Katrina. There were a number of times were it was just 3 people working the entire thing. They would stick me on everything at once and I would get yelled at for being slow. I had to cook the fries, make the burgers, cook the meat, and make the specialty orders. At lot of black people came to BK during the afternoon and there were a few that were raciest. I just started working the cashier when I got one and the dude was cursing me out. I quit that job and now I make more money surfing the internet at my university for a job.

Old 02-10-2008, 02:03 AM

ORIGINAL: Kc31019

and the rant about the Asians...they maynot know a single word of English but they do know, "can i get a discount"
wow..... just wow. [&o]

"the asians" go ahead and just profile an entire race of people into one very tiny group.....