Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Food Creations!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2008, 10:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Food Creations!

Okay, so im sitting here grubbing on some pretzal sticks. When this idea pops in to my head. Hey, I have Jif Peanut Butter & Honey. It is this peanut butter with honey mixed in to it, absolutely delicious. So I went and grabbed a huge spoonfull and started globbing it onto a few pretzal sticks. Holy lord it was amazing.

Then I got this idea to make this thread... What crazy concoctions do other people have?

Heres a few others:

A Bowl of sliced cucumbers with a little bit of vineger at the bottom, sprinkle johnnys seasoning salt on top of them. Awesome addition to the dinner table.

Get the deli sandwhich ham (I prefer the cheap prepackaged kind) and spread cream cheese over each slice, and wrap them around the small pickles. Awesome party snack, they will dissappear with a quickness!

Old 08-17-2008, 10:15 PM
Default RE: Food Creations!

From time to time i like to get a lil weird and make some double Mc Chikens at Mc D's. Take a double cheese and take the chicken from the mc chicken and put it in the middle of the double cheese.

Old 08-17-2008, 10:58 PM

Dr. Pepper, with a little bit of orange juice in it.

I like making breakfast bagels, with bacon, egg and cheese. not weird but its delicious.

I lick the seasoning off doritos, then eat the chip plain. My wife tells me thats weird.

Old 08-18-2008, 06:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Vegemite & Vintage Cheese on Saltines

Old 08-18-2008, 08:55 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Vegemite & Vintage Cheese on Saltines
pacemaker - wtf is vegemite?

Old 08-18-2008, 08:59 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

^ Oh i know this one, saw it on Good Eats. I know its Austrailian and i think New Zealand. Isnt it leftover yeast from beer brewing or something like that, kinda like our jelly?

Old 08-18-2008, 09:07 AM

omg yea..vegemite! Thats like cocaine to you aussies...lol Its the big thing over there. I think it is like fishfood though...

I knew this hot asian austrailian chick that told me about vegemite...

Old 08-18-2008, 09:15 AM
Banned

fishfood
https://cbrforum.com/m_487772/tm.htm

Old 08-18-2008, 09:28 AM

A friend of mine taught me this one.....it may not be crazy but here i go...

Slice up some chicken strips and fry them coated in some bread crumbs until golden brown. While you are doing that boil up some pasta (adding a touch of oil to water will prevent the pasta from sticking together). When you are done with that then open up a packet of stir fry in a big pot and add your sauces and spices as you wish (salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and some chopped up garlic), and mix up nicely. When the stir fry is done after a few min then add the pasta into the big pot and stir until its mixed well together (on a medium heat). Once thats mixed well add your fried chicken strips to the pot and stir well (bit tough to stir). Dont add any water to the pot, its not a soup, its a pasta/chicken/stirfry dish, ok maybe just a touch of water cuz the head causes some water to steam away.

Once thats all done well, serve and prepare to be blown away!!

Currently my favorite dish at home...

Old 08-18-2008, 09:42 AM
Retired Moderator

I had dinner at a friend's house last night, and his girlfriend made the best salad I have ever had in my life!!! She made a vinegrette with like a berry balsamic vinegar (I'm guessing...the vinegrette was light and sweet). Then she had walnuts, pears, and a mild blued cheese in it. Holy ****...I could eat that every day. Simple, yet very elegant. I just never figured vinegar, pear, and blue cheese would go together...

Quick Reply: Food Creations!