Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

fast food customers

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: fast food customers

I don't yell at cashiers. It's a terrible thing to do. If I see someone doing it, I will get in their face about it. If your life is ****ty, keep it to yourself. If they make a mistake, be polite about asking for a correction.

I used to wait tables and got my share of complaints. If they weren't polite, I would just take my sweet time on everything I did for them. I never messed with their food but their drinks could take up to 20 minutes to be refilled.

Old 02-09-2008, 02:46 PM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

I don't yell at cashiers. It's a terrible thing to do. If I see someone doing it, I will get in their face about it. If your life is ****ty, keep it to yourself. If they make a mistake, be polite about asking for a correction.

I used to wait tables and got my share of complaints. If they weren't polite, I would just take my sweet time on everything I did for them. I never messed with their food but their drinks could take up to 20 minutes to be refilled.

+1 to the 20 minute refill

Old 02-09-2008, 08:50 PM

Why are the shirts only $5...they say they are 9.99...why..can you tell me why?...one question today...i didntget a single word in why for about 2 mintues becuase she was talking about smething else...repeat myself 3 times at least

Old 02-09-2008, 09:20 PM
RCR

Why is it when in the drive thru They ask me to pull forward and they will bring my food out to me?

Which I don't and sit at the window until my order is ready (I don't order anything special, just right off the menu)

I don't care if they mess with my food anyways,Im preety sure I've had worse things in my mouth over the years..

Old 02-09-2008, 09:35 PM

ORIGINAL: RCR

Why is it when in the drive thru They ask me to pull forward and they will bring my food out to me?

Which I don't and sit at the window until my order is ready (I don't order anything special, just right off the menu)

I don't care if they mess with my food anyways,Im preety sure I've had worse things in my mouth over the years..

They had to make it for you. Thus, the reason you wait. If it is an off (not busy) time, they will most likely not have your sandwich pre-prepared (aka sitting under a heat lamp). I'd take moving forward any day over being immediately handed a sandwich that could be over 2 hours old. I think you can request your meal made 'fresh' at Mcy'D's.

Old 02-09-2008, 09:47 PM

...mmm...i dont want spit in my food...has happeend everytme i go there...i simplly ask for just no tomatoes...they taste like **** there to begin with. THEY are the ones who want to work there..**** if they wanted to work..****ing work in the goddamn fields...hell i have 3 damn jobs...iwork 9-5 at a shirt shop, then on some days i go and work for a ranch jsut kinda fixing things and my last job clean horses...just take care of them...so think abotu this...6am ranch take care of horses, 9am t shirt shop, 530 go fix some minor things to about 9...all that for an extra 300 bucks a week.

Old 02-09-2008, 09:53 PM

ORIGINAL: Kc31019

...mmm...i dont want spit in my food...has happeend everytme i go there...i simplly ask for just no tomatoes...they taste like **** there to begin with. THEY are the ones who want to work there..**** if they wanted to work..****ing work in the goddamn fields...hell i have 3 damn jobs...iwork 9-5 at a shirt shop, then on some days i go and work for a ranch jsut kinda fixing things and my last job clean horses...just take care of them...so think abotu this...6am ranch take care of horses, 9am t shirt shop, 530 go fix some minor things to about 9...all that for an extra 300 bucks a week.

While I appreciate your hard work (I've held dual jobs before with upwards of 60 hours per week), working harder does not equal working smarter. That is the reason I went back to school. I'll take a 9-5 that earns in 40 hours what I earned in 60+ anyday.

Old 02-09-2008, 10:13 PM

That was some funny stuff. But from a customer side of the drive through, There is a Taco Bell where I live that EVERY time, not occasionally, I mean EVERY single time you go through the drive through you have to pull up and check your bag to be sure everything's there and 99 times out of 100 something is missing. I got my son a kids meal and got all way home and they had put the tacos, toy, cheese for the chips but no frigging chips! I have even been inside and something will get left off the order.
Another time there was this guy that worked there that had a tendancy of talking dorky or like a baby. He would repeat the order back to you in that dorky voice (and yes he was making the voice) I finally told him one day that if he would talk like a normal human being someone could understand what he was saying and he immediately talked normally and I never heard the "dorky" voice again.

Old 02-09-2008, 10:16 PM

If you don't immediately check your order, you are asking for problems. Check your order as soon as it's in your hands.

Old 02-09-2008, 11:37 PM

but yet i stil enjoy my Job and those silly Asians..only knowing "Discount?" DISCOUNT!!!" or "Camreaasad...?"//i just assume camera.

Quick Reply: fast food customers