Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Fallen Friends Video... Help Requested.

Old 01-31-2006, 09:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fallen Friends Video... Help Requested.

Hey guys, whats up. Im going to be doing another vid here pretty soon. It will basically be a compilation of different bikes and footage and pics and stuff. Here is where you come in...

If you have lost a friend who served in the military, a fellow rider, or just a friend you want remembered.... PLEASE... post a picture of the person. On the picture I would like you to put the name/nickname, dates, sayings... whatever you want. Just open it into paint and add it to the pic. (save as something different, so you dont permanantly change your "good" copy)

After it is posted here, I will save it, then add it to my vid. I plan on making this vid in the next few days, so please get them up asap.

I appreciate any and all pics, and I hope you all will appreciate my effort,

Chris

Old 02-01-2006, 01:16 AM
Retired Administrator
Default RE: Fallen Friends... Help Please.

bump

This was falling down the list kind of fast so I thought I'd bring it back up to the top.

Old 02-01-2006, 01:21 AM
Retired Mod

ORIGINAL: BlindLOKI

Hey guys, whats up. Im going to be doing another vid here pretty soon. It will basically be a compilation of different bikes and footage and pics and stuff. Here is where you come in...

If you have lost a friend who served in the military, a fellow rider, or just a friend you want remembered.... PLEASE... post a picture of the person. On the picture I would like you to put the name/nickname, dates, sayings... whatever you want. Just open it into paint and add it to the pic. (save as something different, so you dont permanantly change your "good" copy)

After it is posted here, I will save it, then add it to my vid. I plan on making this vid in the next few days, so please get them up asap.

I appreciate any and all pics, and I hope you all will appreciate my effort,

Chris
very noble effort my friend. [sm=hail.gif] no one to add, but i cannot wait to see the finished product. if its half as good as the first video then im sure that everyone will love it. keep up the good work.

Old 02-01-2006, 09:42 PM

Thanks for the bump and the words NINE2NINE... Im kinda surprised no one has added anything yet??? :S hope Im not doing this at the wrong time. I dont want to rush you guys too hard, so I am going to extend the time Ill wait for the pics. Ill let it run till next thurs/friday probably, as those will be my next 2 days off after tomorrow and friday.

hope I get some posters,

Chris

Old 02-02-2006, 02:44 AM

I agree with the cause for sure, but I don't really have any fallen friends. And, I'm not much of a picture taker, though I hope that changes soon. Sorry I couldn't give ya much.

Old 02-02-2006, 08:07 AM
Retired Administrator

Same here... I don't have any fallen friends to add. Guess that's a good thing.

Old 02-02-2006, 04:49 PM

I know of four fallen Marines that I wouldn't mind seeing in the vid. But I don't think I could get the pictures you want. Sorry but thank you for the effort, it means a lot to see someone helping others not to forget.